IMG_20160321_205449.jpg receiving some assistance with the graphics for these boxes, things are really going to look great very soon

Those look Super Amazing!!! How do you get them printed to life size? Also sorry about never getting back to you on the troglokhan figure. I had alot of stuff pop up and my money had to go to other places like Car Parts, Christmas, and Prom. :eek:/

Those look Super Amazing!!! How do you get them printed to life size? Also sorry about never getting back to you on the troglokhan figure. I had alot of stuff pop up and my money had to go to other places like Car Parts, Christmas, and Prom. :eek:/

Well for the time being, I've test printed the parts individually. For the final boxes I'll order these prints as a whole online. A lot of work still left to do. No worries man I completely understand.

Well for the time being, I've test printed the parts individually. For the final boxes I'll order these prints as a whole online. A lot of work still left to do. No worries man I completely understand.
I gotcha well Goodluck! You've been doing an outstanding job! I definately can't wait to see those finished! And Thanks for understanding

IMG_20160410_123037.jpgIMG_20160409_094210.jpg IMG_20160407_222615.jpg working on the layout for the gorgonites boxes while I await some files. Also I'm still trying to source a good reference for that weapon on the back of butch meathook. An another note, I received an actual file from the production of the film, containing the vector art for the shipping boxes, nothing major but cool none the less. Would come In handy when I'm ready to send the folks over at SWS a complete Set xD in the file it also contained packing info for "commando assault vehicles" as well as "commando helicopters" cool to find out these little production tidbits

Coming along nicely! Does anyone have any idea what parts they used for that and the weapons? Must have been little items, be it from household or even kitbashing... Would be great to source some of these parts...

Coming along nicely! Does anyone have any idea what parts they used for that and the weapons? Must have been little items, be it from household or even kitbashing... Would be great to source some of these parts...

Every step forward is a step in the right direction =) I'm still digging for info but nothing come up yet. I do wonder if the end of that knife handle is actually one of the claws from insaniacs' necklace.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back