WOW, after reading all the threads on Small Soldiers before Christmas I have only just come across this. Your work is outstanding and you deserve all the comments from the Small Soldiers team and Stan Winston's School. How did you get that cast of Archers head may I ask?

WOW, after reading all the threads on Small Soldiers before Christmas I have only just come across this. Your work is outstanding and you deserve all the comments from the Small Soldiers team and Stan Winston's School. How did you get that cast of Archers head may I ask?

:) thank you, I really appreciate it. The archer head cast was a gift from a friend that ill ultimately use only as reference.

Sweet, trying to source a cast of archers head I can use on my talking Archer. Wish I was as skilled so I could sculpt my own. Not sure if you have seen this

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Small-Soldi...8028&clkid=8232072167971486560&_qi=RTM2067267

I have seen this, I was supposed to make a granite mallet for his slamfist prop. Maybe in the future. Clay is inexpensive enough that is say go for it and see what you can do. Oven bake polymer clay super sculpy is very close in terms of working in my opinion to the
oil based clay that I use, added benefit you don't have to deal with expensive resins or silicone.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Need to acquire more material to get some molds done for slamfist. With that being said I have a painted Ocula & Troglokhan for sale, I'm not sure where I'm allowed to post it but if any of you are interested or know someone who is, have them message me here or at jok3r0314@gmail.com with the subject "small soldiers"

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1998-Small-...812706?hash=item25a28b10a2:g:RiYAAOSwgQ9Vwkbx
I saw that^ And the Image of Insaniac looked like the one you drew and I figured it might be a closer actual pic or something

You, are correct that was my reference. I'm still waiting to see if anyone who worked on the film have an original image of all their character arts. Stiles White, the production coordinator is looking into his sources for me in an effort to assist me.

That is SOO cool! I congratulate and "envy" you at the same time ;-) I've started doing translations for the SW school, which to me, is a great honor already... Regarding your heads, I think you are doing great progress! Please note that Brick's and Butch's head are larger than the rest since the figures are 13 instead of 12 inches each. Should you need reference shots of the heads, please tell me. Until now, I have originals from Chip, Brick and Nick and a lot of photos from the others.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back