Show your custom Lightsabers!

That's a fantastic looking sabre. I do love when you find the parts that all fit together. The brass disks, did you find them or make them?
I found all the parts, the brass discs I found in a neighbours skip, she was clearing out her late husbands shed and she asked me if I would like a rummage through, the torch body was from a car boot sale, and the shower parts are what I collected from my working environment ( I'm a plumber )

what's that pommel and rear grip? Nice saber!
Ridire firean did some great work for me in replying after your post but I'll ad this in case you missed it.
DctLpsvr.jpg

Both of the 'pommels' on these two are essentially the same but treated differently. The pommels here are the exact same poly cap but the top one is a female version with the black 'grip' section exposed. The bottom male one has the 'grip' section covered by some aluminium tube. The top one, I call the Sithulation, is made different by the addition of a plastic TV foot and me adding more grooves to the cap connecting to the foot (painted yellow).

A link to the thread if you want to see more. https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?p=4293370#post4293370

Last edited:
I found all the parts, the brass discs I found in a neighbours skip, she was clearing out her late husbands shed and she asked me if I would like a rummage through, the torch body was from a car boot sale, and the shower parts are what I collected from my working environment ( I'm a plumber )
Do you remember what type shower parts they are? All different pieces, or from the one unit?

Ridire firedan did some great work for me in replying after your post but I'll ad this in case you missed it.

Psst. It's Fíréan. Not Fire Dan. ;) And until tonight, the whole name "Ridire Fíréan", actually translated properly in Google Translate, now it says something not as cool.

But it's still not firedan, O.K. Crayig? :D

Anywho, happy to help out anytime!

And that's pretty cool that the other pommel is actually the female end, I'll have to revise my search and see if I can find it.

I've been meaning to ask, I may have over looked it, did you file the bottom of the 'Activation Box' on the older 'Male Pommel' lightsaber in order to fit it to the hose adapter piece that leads out of the handle and into the smaller bearing, or was that a ridiculously fabulous/fortunate find?

Psst. It's Fíréan. Not Fire Dan. ;) And until tonight, the whole name "Ridire Fíréan", actually translated properly in Google Translate, now it says something not as cool.

But it's still not firedan, O.K. Crayig? :D

Anywho, happy to help out anytime!

And that's pretty cool that the other pommel is actually the female end, I'll have to revise my search and see if I can find it.

I've been meaning to ask, I may have over looked it, did you file the bottom of the 'Activation Box' on the older 'Male Pommel' lightsaber in order to fit it to the hose adapter piece that leads out of the handle and into the smaller bearing, or was that a ridiculously fabulous/fortunate find?

Ah, holy crap!!!! I've done that several times, sorry. Was going to say 'I don't know how I did that' but I might have an idea why. Whenever you see something new, name or image, you will try and relate that to something you are familiar with to comprehend and remember it. I had trouble remembering how to spell your name and the Firean bit got me and I transposed the 'd' from Ridire to Firean. I would have sworn your last name had a 'd' in it.
I salute the sabre maker Ridire Firean (in the hope thee won't chop off any of my bits with one of his sabres).;)

I did file down the window-frame 'activation box' as you say on the Faubi Wan for a closer fit. Crayig away....

That's a nice looking thing. At first glance I thought you had a light-bulb as a pommel, then I see its an insect in amber! Solid wood?
Yep. Turned on a lathe. And there is a real crane fly in there too. I embedded it in the resin. I make John Hammond Canes too so I'm used to turning these.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Question for you saber pros......

Can you install a blade with a LED without destroying an original Luke 3 cell Graflex?

Hey 3 CELL PO ! TCSS can get you pretty close with their MHS parts...

TCSS MHS SaberBuilder_render for 3 CELL PO.png

They don't have an exact Emperor's Emitter, but these three are the closest that I saw.

Good Luck on your Custom Saber Build!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey 3 CELL PO ! I think that my post may have gotten a bit lost in translation. I was just trying to show you that you could use The Custom Saber Shop's parts to make the lightsaber in your drawing if you didn't have access to tools to make it yourself at home/work.

If you would like to play around with their part selector, you can do so here...

http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com/mhsbuilder/mhsbuilder.php

Have Fun!

Last edited by a moderator:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back