Show your custom Lightsabers!

I made a new saber for my wife this weekend. I made it completely out of spare parts and stainless tubing:
Sara_Custom_01.jpgSara_Custom_02.jpgSara_Custom_03.jpgSara_Custom_04.jpgSara_Custom_05.jpgSara_Custom_06.jpg

Here's my custom lightsaber, it's based on a design of someone else's, however mine has a completely different paint job. I made it out of wood using only hand tools (except for the hole-drilling, the holes needed to be really precise). If you want to see more pictures and information you can check out my thread here: http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=271691

View attachment DSC_1205.JPGView attachment DSC_4655.JPGView attachment DSC_4684.JPGView attachment DSC_4676.JPG

Edit:
I should probably show the one it's based on :lol

IMG_3826_sRGB.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks! I wish I could tell you what it's made from, but I'm honestly not sure where the parts can from. I think the housing came from a camera, and the black button is a rubber bumper of some kind...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

awesome saber!

Late to the party. Bubbles are classic and always a good choice. I vote PCB only if they're simple and industrial looking.

This thread has convinced me to sign up, and start hunting for Canon flashs on eBay!! Hoping to snag one and do a full electronics set up on it eventually.

Granted thats IF I can find any Canon flashes under $70. Wow. Seen three. 1 for $189, on $58 and $9 shipping, and one part of a lot at $31 just to ship and the buyer wouldn't split even after the lot didn't sell.

That's just Canons. Graflites appear to be $40ish now, and Peaks ...........can't even find on google lol

I might buy a 2 Cell just to work on and give it to my 4ro son :)

Canons go for a wide variety of prices. There's no logic. I've paid $125 for one, and $35 for a lot of 3 with extra parts. There's no rhyme or reason, just decide what you want to spend and be patient for it!

That's what I'm doing. Looked over some of the past sales results as well.

Kinna chuckle when I google the part thou......pretty much only get posts here or Ebay sales that completed already. Its like they don't exist otherwise :D

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back