Show your custom Lightsabers!

Yeah my last few have been lighter on the mods compared to how I usually do. Paint the clamp and emitter end are things I'm considering. Like the Peak though I like no shroud direction sometimes

My weathered Obi-Wan RotS/ANH combo saber made from a Kenobi saber toy

s6bn3es.jpg v9gpPPN.jpg glzshqs.jpg m9QWDqE.jpg XX1uX2T.jpg

And I just finished this puppy as a present to myself for my birthday this weekend. Built off an old PotF Luke lightsaber toy, I redid it based on the V2 and the "Hero" Luke RotJ lightsaber props. I colored the activator box, weathered it up a bit and added a D-ring, but I didn't photograph the D-ring. Couldn't find any triangle D-rings in the right size.
lRJD4Xi.jpg 7DOb6py.jpg jMP0wUf.jpg yHqUI0V.jpg bDeWSrp.jpg

s6bn3es.jpg

v9gpPPN.jpg

glzshqs.jpg

m9QWDqE.jpg

XX1uX2T.jpg

lRJD4Xi.jpg

7DOb6py.jpg

yHqUI0V.jpg

jMP0wUf.jpg

bDeWSrp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah my last few have been lighter on the mods compared to how I usually do. Paint the clamp and emitter end are things I'm considering. Like the Peak though I like no shroud direction sometimes
I wonder what it'd look like if you threw a couple big fender washers on the emitter end... Maybe build up a little assembly of washers with a pipe in the center for them to stack on, and figure out a way to attach that to the emitter. Maybe let the pipe go down into the flash. Might have to use larger and larger diameter pipes to get the the diameter of the flash opening.

Am I making any sense at all? Probably not. I'm picturing the emitter end of one of the prequel hilts, can't recall which one it was.

Not showing up well? Looks fine in my screen. It's the best one I can find from my phone.
It's just a rusty, dirty solid chunk of steel.
Already looking into greeblies and such for it

I don't think the comments were meant for the content of the picture but the site where the image is hosted. [emoji15]

I don't think the comments were meant for the content of the picture but the site where the image is hosted. [emoji15]

Ha! Omg, I just went back and looked at the photo I posted and saw it. I've never seen any adult material when uploading to the site, and I'm always used to my images saying random stuff underneath them, it's always something different, that's a first for me! Lol.

@Mean Obiwan , hey man, I know they "raise 'em differnt" down in Tay-has, but, just what exactly are you planning to do with that "lightsaber"? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :lol That's one crazy image hosting site ya got there, you should be able to edit that link part off of your pic, just look for the link bit in the code where you paste your image's URL and delete it.;)

I don't know if this counts as a custom "lightsaber", but it's my first...second, third, and fourth custom lightsaber part! Well, technically that's not true, I've made two blade plug ends, anywho...

that%20I%20made%20-%20February%206%202017%20-%2001.jpg

p.s. I kinda over-cleaned #2, the Red, Green, Royal Blue, and the lenses on the Green especially, and the Royal Blue, became cloudy. I guess they really don't like Isopropyl Alcohol after all! Nor do they seem to like the paper towel I tried to dry them off with. I took a wee dab of Meguiar's Deep Crystal Polish to them, and then some Meguiar's Ultimate Liquid Wax, but that didn't clear them up any. Doesn't seem to have hurt them any further though, thankfully!

If anyone knows how to restore the surface of a CREE XP-E2 lens, PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW!

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back