Show your custom Lightsabers!

Did these up pre- episode 1
The Heiland changed many times from it's original purchase back in the early 80's.
A friend had a box of metal parts and junk that we went through and assembled sabers for our trip to Denver for Cel #1

The OB1 was made just before opening day.

16364352832_2d2b71a0c5_o.jpg

Wow Chris ... I just imagined all sorts of creatures or beings becoming Jedi's from the known STAR WARS Galaxy using those lightsabers ... amazing :)

Chaim

Good stuff. Are they made with found parts or do you machine them?

There are some machined parts, but they are leftovers from old runs - I didn't do any machining. Everything else is scratchbuilt and/or found objects.

Wow Chris ... I just imagined all sorts of creatures or beings becoming Jedi's from the known STAR WARS Galaxy using those lightsabers ... amazing :)

Chaim

Thanks Chaim - I built these for my kids. :)

There are some machined parts, but they are leftovers from old runs - I didn't do any machining. Everything else is scratchbuilt and/or found objects.

Thanks Chaim - I built these for my kids. :)
Cool...some interesting machined parts in there...like curvy bulbous grip.

Nice sabers. What kind of vintage flashgun is the base for those Peak Sabers™?

Chaim

1940's era Peak Photo products 3 cell.

I've bought and sold several in the past 15 years and there's currently nine mint ones in my collection. Only six are converted into sabers, though.

In my eyes, the "Peaksaber" would have looked right at home in Episode III, but Lathes & milling machines were easier than found items, I guess.

Last edited:
I like it just as it is.
Nice and simple, similar to the description of Corran Horn's grandfathers saber.

I have a unmodified Heiland 3 cell I found at the flee-market for $5.

Yes...for a measly $150! :p

Yes and with the grips, bubble strip and D-ring included and already installed (though not with an internal blade holder). A real Graflex won't have that and will still cost about $150 or more. However, Parks takes forever to ship. Like a half a year or more sometimes so there's that, lol.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back