GhostMinion's Fallout 3d Models and Props

Just finished printing the last part for the 14mm pistol. :)

12.7mm kit.jpg

Alright, got a little more progress on the printing side of things. Honestly, I haven't been modeling as much lately, with the nice weather I've opted to work outside, mainly on one of my Power Armor helmets and the first Ballistic Fist that I printed. But, while I'm outside working, the printers can be working inside.

Just recently did I actually play the original Fallout, and man, I loved every damn minute of it. Never would have thought that such an old game would be so fun still, but I had a blast. One of my go-to guns was the 10mm SMG. So......I felt a push to print the model I had already made for it. Just about got all the parts printed out:

classic 10mm smg.jpg

And funny that I had already modeled and printed the 14mm. That one was a favorite in the small guns department as well. I think the next classic gun I model will be the Wattz 2000 Laser rifle.

Speaking of Laser Rifles, my good buddy skylu3design just finished up these masterpieces. My printers are gonna have a busy summer. Like I said, while I work outside, they work inside. Here we have the AER-9, the Tri-Beam laser rifle and the AER-14 Prototype.

Laser Rifles All_02.jpg

Will have an update soon on the Ballistic Fist as well, sanding continues throughout the week.

Alright, got one for my Original Fallout peeps. Remember this?
Fallout 1 Alien Blaster.pngClassic Alien Blaster Render.png

Yup, the Original Alien Blaster from the first game. This was modeled by my good friend skylu3Design. :)

And, got this baby printed out today. It'll be a while until I can start the smoothing, as I've been working on the Ballistic Fist right now. But I'm quite happy with the model and how it printed.

Edit 8/30/17: Photos for this post were lost due to image host provider failure. Sorry!

Last edited:
So, my buddy skylu3Design modeled the laser rifles for me, as mentioned above. I've been making the different components used for the mod upgrades in New Vegas, to add to the rifles later on. Got the scope for the Laser Rifle done and ready for printing. :)

Laser Rifle Scoped 1.pngLaser Rifle Scoped 2.pngLaser Rifle Scoped 3.png

I'll be making the Focus Optics, the Beam Splitter and the Focus Optics for the Tri Beam Rifle as well, more to come soon.

Been working on this the past week, the Winchester City Killer combat shotgun from F1. Just about ready for printing. Think I'm gonna use pipe for the barrel.

Winchester City Killer 1.pngWinchester City Killer 2.png

what's your print time looking to be on the laser rifle?

Also im happy to see someone actually add the scope!

Yeah, always loved the scope look on the AER-9. I also am modeling the focus optics as well..........

The first rifle up is actually the Tri Beam laser rifle. I've already printed most of it, just need to do the smaller parts and a MF cell. Hard to say how long it took, I had three printers going at once and the kit came together very rapidly. Probably 20 hours on just the stock assembly.

tri beam printed 1.jpgtri beam printed 2.jpg

Will be starting on the regular laser rifle soon, I want to get it printed but right now I have a lot of 3d printed kits sitting in front of me. Now would be a good time to focus on the ones I've printed and then go from there. Not to mention the Power Armor helmets. Out of all the kits I've printed, I'm only now almost done with the first one I started on, the Ballistic fist. I had always intended to start working on the Two Step Goodbye right after finishing the regular Ballistic Fist, but I can say for sure that the Tri Beam is next.

Anyhow, more to come soon. :)

Ballistic Fist is almost done. Here's a little teaser, more to come soon.

ballistic fist pressure paddle.jpg

I'm rather excited, as this will be the first kit that I'll have finished. With several other printed kits I've made still waiting to be finished, it'll be nice to finally get one of these damn things done. :lol

Tri Beam rifle is looking good, as well as that ballistic fist. For some reason the energy weapons always drew my fascination. Some day soon I'll be trying my hand at the laser pistol.

Finally started my Nuka Cola bottle collection. Got about a dozen glass bottles to work on. It's nice that not all Fallout props need to be 3d printed, eh?

empty nuka cola bottle.jpgnuka bottles.jpg

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back