GhostMinion's Fallout 3d Models and Props

Thank you! :) I do indeed plan to do the original 10mm pistol, as well as a few other original weapons. I'm really looking forward to doing the Glock 86 Plasma Pistol!

I will even be doing a select few from Fallout Tactics. While I am at heart a Fallout 3 purist, well, what can I say? You can never have enough Fallout crap! :lol Fallout Tactics may not be canon to the series, but man, that PPK12 Gauss Pistol looks sweeeeeeeeeeeet! Gotta have it.

Sweet. Will these models be available for download?

I'm afraid I can't say just yet as far as the "Classic Weapons" go. Most of the models are based off, or started from, the original game models. However, the classic models are ones shared at the Nexus Mod site. Talented artists who have contributed these for free. They aren't Bethesda made models, basically. They were made from some modeler who was happy to share with the Fallout PC community. Before I would be able to share, I would need to get the green light from the original authors.

This in itself is quite a task. There are many authors. And some posted stuff many years ago, and haven't logged into those forums for a while. Some I have managed to contact. So, we'll see how it goes.

Last edited:
Finished double checking and tweeking the Alien Blaster model, and got most of it printed out. Really happy with the prints. :D

ab 3.jpg

Got the Alien Blaster all printed up. All .stl files tested, and all prints came out great. :)

alien blaster printed.jpg

Also got the very last part for the ballistic fist printed out, so another kit printed and done. YAY!

ballistic fist printed.jpg

Printing up the Pulse Gun now, will have pics later. Stay tuned!

Almost done printing both the 12.7mm pistols. :) Sorry for the crappy pic. :p

Edit 8/30/17: Photos for this post were lost due to image host provider failure. Sorry!

Last edited:
Just about done printing the parts to my 12.7mm pistols. Very happy with how the grips came out, another big thanks to Cassius for giving me help with the grips for these.

12.7mm grip half.jpg

Also, for those interested in printing these files, I've made a thread in the Project Run forum where they are available for sale. If you're interested, check it out.

Would you be willing to sell the ones you have printed? I do not have access to a 3D printer and would have to quote this all out to shapeways or some similar site and would much rather you get a bigger cut.

Because for real these look GREAT!

Last edited:
I am more than willing to pay the $40 for the 3D print file, but would you be willing to sell the ones you have printed? I do not have access to a 3D printer and would have to quote this all out to shapeways or some similar site and would much rather you get a bigger cut.

Because for real these look GREAT!

PM sent. :)

Two Step is coming along. Should have the last part printed tonight.

two step 1.jpg

I think after this one I'm going to take a break on printing stuff more up. I'm thinking the next couple weeks would be well spent back in "software mode". I'm looking more and more forward to finishing the 10mm pistol and the Plasma Rifle I started modeling. And, frankly speaking, I don't care for listening to my 3d printer drone on and on as it runs while I'm doing some modeling work. I prefer modeling time to be quiet. ;)

So, more to come. Stay tuned.........

So of the two printers you currently have which would you recommend?

That's a hard question to fully answer, especially if you want a nice, clean answer..........

Well, there is no 3d printer out there that I'm aware of that has a build volume as big as the Lulzbot Taz, or at least not in the same price bracket. No even close. Keep in mind, the software that drives your printer will define how it prints. Taz operates off of freeware, so it can be hit or miss. With Simplify3d and Cura, the thing is a freakin' work horse, and champions at very large prints.

Before I can begin about my Replicator 2, I must state very clearly..............

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING MAKERBOT CURRENTLY PRODUCES!!!

The original Replicator and the Replicator 2 are nice printers, for sure. I LOVE my Replicator 2. Wish it had a heated bed, though. But the thing prints STUPID fast, and can knock out prints the Taz would take 8 hours in only two. If you were to ever get a Makerbot, go with the older ones. The new ones, from what I've read, are garbage.

If I had to pick one, I'd say you'll likely be more happy with the Replicator 2...............at first. It's more of a "push button" printer. The Taz takes quite a bit of time to really dial it in, but once it's there, oh baby is it there.

For what it's worth...........I bought a Makergear M2 a couple of weeks ago. Still waiting for it, probably about another 3 weeks. From the reviews I've read, this printer is supposed to be much better built and offers much better resolution, and at a couple hundred dollars less than the other two. You need to check out those reviews, as far as I'm concerned, if you are in the market for a 3d printer. Five stars all over the place...........

two-step is looking awesome :)

Thanks brother! I should have it all welded together soon, I have to smooth out the inside of the barrel before I weld the two halve together. Support material made quite a mess, so figured it would be better to smooth it before final assembly.

But, yeah, I'm pretty happy with how both fists printed out. Cannot wait until I get to "dual wield" these babies!

So..........I'm guessing you survived all that damn snow. :lol

Yeah I did, and fortunately the power didn't go out or anything cause it wasn't really windy this time around. Ready to go out and get some food though :p How did you fair?

Yeah I did, and fortunately the power didn't go out or anything cause it wasn't really windy this time around. Ready to go out and get some food though :p How did you fair?

We did okay, everybody is getting sick. That's always a pain, but other than that, things are looking up now that it's not snowing anymore! I for one hope it's the last one for the year..........

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back