Amazon's The Expanse

Re: SyFy's The Expanse

giphy.gif

- - - Updated - - -

Wooohooooo! Just saw the news! I'll be wearing my Amos jumpsuit today at Megaton, what great timing!

Pics, please! :)

Aaaa! I was really hoping to see at least one Expanse costume at the con – I saw one and only one last year.

I actually got ID'd more as Amos than I did as Kyle Reese so that was pretty exciting, even though I'm pretty sure I was the only Expanse costume there. I had my eyes peeled for ANY representation but didn't find any beyond the few vendors selling patches. I know there are two pictures of me out there that different people took but they haven't posted them anywhere so I'll likely never see them. Did get one as Kyle with another Tech-Com cosplayer

Definitely looks like they're on track to wrap up AG by the end of the season. Pretty cool that the last 2 episodes will be a double feature

Oh great. I just bought all three seasons on VuDu for my next binge watch. Now you're telling me I won't even get to see the rest if I don't get another streaming service?

Why did you go with VuDu? They're all available on Netflix.

Since when? I did a hour long Netflix search the other day looking for something to binge and this never came up. Are you sure it's there? I will check as soon as I get home.

I'm one and a half seasons in now. I'll admit it took me about 4 episodes to really get caught up in it, but once I did WOW!!! This is the best sci fi show I've ever seen!

When will season 4 be on Amazon? You guys will have to inform me on some streaming advice. I currently stream stuff like Netfix and VuDu and such on my TIVO. My TIVO uses what is called a "bridge" which bypasses wifi and streams the feed directly from the modem through the coax into the TIVO box. So there is never any buffering. However, TIVO does not have the Amazon Prime app built in like the rest. My TV is a 55" flat screen but it is not a smart tv.

I am totally unfamiliar with streaming other than my TIVO. How will I be able to get Amazon to my tv?

I'm one and a half seasons in now. I'll admit it took me about 4 episodes to really get caught up in it, but once I did WOW!!! This is the best sci fi show I've ever seen!

When will season 4 be on Amazon? You guys will have to inform me on some streaming advice. I currently stream stuff like Netfix and VuDu and such on my TIVO. My TIVO uses what is called a "bridge" which bypasses wifi and streams the feed directly from the modem through the coax into the TIVO box. So there is never any buffering. However, TIVO does not have the Amazon Prime app built in like the rest. My TV is a 55" flat screen but it is not a smart tv.

I am totally unfamiliar with streaming other than my TIVO. How will I be able to get Amazon to my tv?

If you have Prime, you can pick up a firestick which is just a USB plugin for your smart TV that will allow you to stream Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Amazon-Fire-...TF8&qid=1529543223&sr=8-1&keywords=fire+stick

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back