One-Stop 11' TOS Enterprise Reference Thread: NCC-1701, No Bloody A...

Ed, we should take a trip to see her in November when Maraudercon hits. You'll be most of the way to the model at that point, and we have a guest room!

I'm getting a "Page Not Found 404 Error". Is their site down? Does someone have the shots to share? Thanks (if you do).

-emojo5
Me too. Did we crash their servers? Well, will wonders never cease... :p

EDIT -- Never mind, it's working on my phone. Apparently not on the desktop machine here at work. That's about 8 blocks away from their building. :p

Last edited:
Me too. Did we crash their servers? Well, will wonders never cease... :p

EDIT -- Never mind, it's working on my phone. Apparently not on the desktop machine here at work. That's about 8 blocks away from their building. :p

I'm getting a 404 on them as well. :(

OK, they re-did their website for the grand opening tonight (Friday). So all those links are dead now.

This is the new link for the Media Gallery.

The photos are all still there, just use their search and enter "Enterprise." You'll get an eight-page result. They're all there.

Security, please return the hounds to their enclosures. Shoot-on-sight order rescinded. Thanks, guys, good rehearsal. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Wanted to do a side by side of the newly restored Big E and a CG version. Just Googled USS Enterprise and got this version.
Never noticed how GREY this CGI model was until I put the two pics together.
Sometimes Models are the best.

:)Spockboy

Attachments

• cant beat models.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 183
  • cant beat models small.jpg
    cant beat models small.jpg
    230.3 KB · Views: 187
Still OUTSIDE the museum. Massive throng of people here, big delay getting through security. This was the scene an hour ago, and little has changed. What a Trek kreplach! A Treklach!!!! :p
9d9dfb61464b6ff182d45499c39b9731.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I came within an inch of bailing before I took the plunge. But I did run into robn1, and there was much palling around. Got millions of pix, they'll dribble out as I watermark them. Oh, and some other folks showed up, dying for a photo op. Who am I to say no? :p
04bb5e6815f7e3d25f9c118faf96b18f.jpg
88b3b1389c65b0c5d12a478cbf43d3d8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks my man for sharing some of the night, would have loved to be there but it's 3000 miles away!
good to see you in there with all those great folks. Looking forward to the pics.

Hoooookay...

Spent the morning watermarking (and boy, was the cat pissed), blew off my Artemis bridge simulator game (though I love racking up surrenders at comms) and work as well (though I love making money) because I slept like 3 hours...

austin spent.jpg

But here are some of the highlights of last night's shoot. This is maybe half of what I shot (not counting rejects), so I tried to focus today on photos of areas people seem to be asking about the most. There is much more to come, and of course, there will be reshoot after reshoot in the coming days, weeks, moths, and lifetimes. :)

And don't forget, I'm not the only blubbering fanboy in DC with a camera... :p

Enterprise%20NASM%20wtrmk%2001.jpg

Enterprise%20NASM%20wtrmk%2002.jpg

Enterprise%20NASM%20wtrmk%2003.jpg

Enterprise%20NASM%20wtrmk%2004.jpg

Enterprise%20NASM%20wtrmk%2005.jpg

Enterprise%20NASM%20wtrmk%2006.jpg

Enterprise%20NASM%20wtrmk%2007.jpg

Enterprise%20NASM%20wtrmk%2008.jpg

Enterprise%20NASM%20wtrmk%2009.jpg

Enterprise%20NASM%20wtrmk%20010.jpg

Enterprise%20NASM%20wtrmk%20011.jpg

Enterprise%20NASM%20wtrmk%20012.jpg

Enterprise%20NASM%20wtrmk%20013.jpg

Enterprise%20NASM%20wtrmk%20014.jpg

Thanks for the great pix!!

Was the miniature lit the entire night?
Yes!! But I assume today it's reverting to whatever the schedule is going to be. :)

Thank you for those pictures asalaw! She is even more beautiful than we knew.
No kidding, eh? I'm in love. Don't tell my wife. Though I think she suspects. She's been seen at the gun range. :p

OK, here's a few more, because I can't seem to stop myself and go to bed. I can usually impersonate a smarter person than this. :p

Enterprise%20NASM%20wtrmk%20016.jpg

Enterprise%20NASM%20wtrmk%20017.jpg

Enterprise%20NASM%20wtrmk%20018.jpg

Enterprise%20NASM%20wtrmk%20019.jpg

Enterprise%20NASM%20wtrmk%20020.jpg

Enterprise%20NASM%20wtrmk%20021.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back