MR Enterprise SFX Shots

Can someone here please give Karls old Unobtonaium Big E a little justic here by doing the translusant hand grabbing the front end of the ship??? :lol
That would be too funny...

PLEASE.....

Lynn

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(rhboyd @ Apr 10 2007, 02:07 PM) [snapback]1459596[/snapback]</div>
Hughes high HIGH res

there you go... right click and download away.
-r.
[/b]

Spectacular. It is amazing how well that image holds up at such high resolution.

Thank you. And my desktop thanks you, also.

I thought I would do one more of these before turning my attentions elsewhere...

Enterprise6s.jpg

Okay so everyone with an "E" from MR is busy doing other things (moved on) or perhaps quietly playing with their ships not wanting anyone to know :lol . . . but guys the silence is deafening. So I have decided to add a couple more shots of my (since returned Enterprise).

RW.

E-moving-Through-space-Fini.jpg

E-moving-Through-space-Anot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Artman, nice! I love the lighting!

Thanks. . . What I find challenging is lighting her and shooting her so that she looks interesting. I’m expecting to create something a little more ambitious, much more organized something with a story behind it, in other words with the Enterprise doing something when I get my replacement (as of this date still NOT in my possession).

RW

“The Dogs of War”
Another installment of my original MR Enterprise (stock photography taken before sent back) I have another version of this one only in that one the Klingon Battle cruiser on the lower right is not cloaking. Had a lot of fun with this battle sequence hope you all enjoy it.

RW.

The-Dogs-of-War.jpg

Is anyone still following this thread? These are some fantastic images here!

I'm doing something similar as a part time hobby - not with an MR E, but with a rebuild of an original AMT pressing of the TOS E and new accurate builds of the AMT 18" I'm working on (I have two other threads on this forum with my progress).

With a DSLR and Photoshop CS4, I'm going to be creating some digital artwork with my models. and these are great inspirations.....

Is anyone still following this thread? These are some fantastic images here!

I'm doing something similar as a part time hobby - not with an MR E, but with a rebuild of an original AMT pressing of the TOS E and new accurate builds of the AMT 18" I'm working on (I have two other threads on this forum with my progress).

With a DSLR and Photoshop CS4, I'm going to be creating some digital artwork with my models. and these are great inspirations.....
Just reviewed the entire thread... lots of dead links but still worth a look (again).

My MR E is pretty nice but its got a couple of small issues. I'm REALLY looking forward to the Round 2 issue of the TOS E expected in the next year or so... same size and I can build it perfect ;)

Jedi Dade

Just reviewed the entire thread... lots of dead links but still worth a look (again).

My MR E is pretty nice but its got a couple of small issues. I'm REALLY looking forward to the Round 2 issue of the TOS E expected in the next year or so... same size and I can build it perfect ;)

Jedi Dade

Just taken a peek here and noticed all those dead links as well, I'm glad I copied those images long ago because they were really quite good. I guess it pays to have ones own website in where the images might reside for extended periods of time . . . that is why mine are still here.

As for issues with the MR E I am pleased to report everything is working fine with mine light wise . . . what's this about a "round 2" for the TOS E, where can I get more info on that?

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back