MR Enterprise SFX Shots

Rick,
I'm IN.. Just uploaded onto my web-site the revised images I have produced so far.
Enterprise Retaliates.
Enterprise-Retaliates.jpg

Where No Man Has Gone Before.
Where-No-Man-Has-Gone-Befor.jpg

I must say there are some absolutely Fantastic pics here, you guys are an inspiration. :thumbsup

RW.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ringa,
Thanks for the heads-up and invite to this MR E's picture thread, I especially like your close-up view of the Enterprise, that one is an absolute knock-out.

post-9698-1175436264_thumb.jpg

I think views like this one where sorely needed in the original TOS series but the technology just wasn't there yet. I'm hoping more of us will explore areas in the TOS Universe presenting images of the Enterprise that "should have been".

Cheers.

RW.

Awesome pictures, guys.

Konar, if you can do that without PhotoShop, I can't wait to see what you can do with it.

Artman, glad to have you aboard. Love what you did with the torpedoes.

Keep them coming.

Rick

konar, none of your pics are showing. Do you need help?

REALLY cool shots, guys.

Here's the requested scratchless version:

composite6.jpg

one more before bed.

atmosphere.jpg

Treadwell -- they show up when I preview and when I refresh -- am I doing something wrong?

I think they're only showing up for you because they're on your computer. They have to be uploaded somewhere for everyone else to see them.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Treadwell @ Apr 1 2007, 10:28 PM) [snapback]1453402[/snapback]</div>
I think they're only showing up for you because they're on your computer. They have to be uploaded somewhere for everyone else to see them.
[/b]

I've gone over my data transfer limit -- I'll see if I can raise my limit.

I just upgraded my yahoo account to get more data transfer bandwidth -- so should show up now. I hope.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Treadwell @ Apr 1 2007, 11:05 PM) [snapback]1453419[/snapback]</div>
Yup, and they're awesome.
[/b]

Thanks, but nothing beats your "blue" baby -- I have that "three decades of wit and wisdom" poster in my study, and you have captured that angle and look EXACTLY.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(QuiGonFishing @ Mar 31 2007, 09:34 PM) [snapback]1452800[/snapback]</div>
composite4.jpg

:eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek
[/b]
Exactly what I was thinkin'. Looks just like a still from the series. :thumbsup :thumbsup

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Treadwell @ Apr 1 2007, 10:41 PM) [snapback]1453374[/snapback]</div>
konar, none of your pics are showing. Do you need help?

REALLY cool shots, guys.

Here's the requested scratchless version:

composite6.jpg

[/b]

WOW. If you have time, how bout a much larger version so I will have a backdrop on my PC? :thumbsup

1280x1024....

:D

Truly an impressive job.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(konar @ Apr 1 2007, 11:14 PM) [snapback]1453391[/snapback]</div>
one more before bed.

<< snipped super cool image of the TOS E in the clouds>>

[/b]

Amazing..

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Refit1701 @ Apr 2 2007, 05:54 AM) [snapback]1453495[/snapback]</div>
WOW. If you have time, how bout a much larger version so I will have a backdrop on my PC? :thumbsup

1280x1024....
[/b]

I'm honored. PM me your email address and I'll send it tonight.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Treadwell @ Apr 2 2007, 09:54 AM) [snapback]1453554[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Refit1701 @ Apr 2 2007, 05:54 AM) [snapback]1453495[/snapback]

1280x1024....
[/b]

I'm honored. PM me your email address and I'll send it tonight.
[/b][/quote]

PM sent.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back