Fallout 3 Fallout New Vegas Power Fist! One of a kind ;)

badazzboxer

100_3439.JPG
Fernco.Gauntlet.JPG

Actually retracts out and back in! Made of mostly wood! Just got it finished back in December 2014! About 25-30 hours of work put into this, and I have never made anything like this before! Also being that I'm not a wood worker, and didn't want to use cast molds/resin to make. Hope you gamers, and alike enjoy \m/\m/

Looks really great! Have you thought about 3D printing some of the parts? Maybe the joints? Caution sign looks spot on!

Wow dude, I WANT ONE!!! :thumbsup

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 424801
View attachment 424802

Actually retracts out and back in! Made of mostly wood! Just got it finished back in December 2014! About 25-30 hours of work put into this, and I have never made anything like this before! Also being that I'm not a wood worker, and didn't want to use cast molds/resin to make. Hope you gamers, and alike enjoy \m/\m/

Just noticed that was your first post.......

Welcome to the RPF! You'll fit right in around here! :)

Hey, thanks for the warm welcome! Actually I did post one earlier, and put a link to the video, but because that had a link to ebay, they took it down :( they are pretty strict on here. So I'm learning quick ;)

But I can't wait to learn from others: tips, advice, experience, and much more! I enjoy doing my sons costumes every years, its like a tradition since he was 4. Never a dull moment in those either! And I love video game stuff, so definitely more are in the works!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back