Edraven99's Collection Tread - Long Overdue Updates

Re: Edraven99's Real Parts Lightsaber Build Thread - Obi Wan Display WIP

Oh and if anyone has an extra red "hot" plastic ring off of their AS tap handle that they aren't planning to use in their build, I need one for the display :D

2 full genuine sets?

Oh and if anyone has an extra red "hot" plastic ring off of their AS tap handle that they aren't planning to use in their build, I need one for the display :D

I will check. I have a few extra taps in storage.

I will check. I have a few extra taps in storage.

You know... you're the only guy I know where if I had said that I needed an extra balance pipe and your response was "lemme check... I might have a few extras in storage..."

I wouldn't bat an eyelash that you didn't somehow... :D

Found one!

Attachments

• IMG_2157.JPG
    IMG_2157.JPG
    615.1 KB · Views: 161

I'm gonna assume that's just your regular tap from your own home there...

Four of the handwheels I found over the years came attached to the actual faucets. They are all just sitting in a box. I put the hot handwheel back on it to try to convince David he needs one for his display!

Four of the handwheels I found over the years came attached to the actual faucets. They are all just sitting in a box. I put the hot handwheel back on it to try to convince David he needs one for his display!

Well I'm also gonna assume your cabinets are built using T-tracks, heh.

I'm still debating.... I'm worried that it would too "on the nose" for the display... though I guess it would depend on how big the tap is with the handle on it....

Re: Edraven99's Real Parts Lightsaber Build Thread - Obi Wan Display -Thoughts??

I love the note from Guinness. Classy, man.

Re: Edraven99's Real Parts Lightsaber Build Thread - Obi Wan Display -Thoughts??

What if you flipped the grenade and put the balance pipe and plaque on the other side. I like the grenade going the same direction as the saber and right now the dark grenade is next to dark booster.

I had a similar thought about the dark booster and the dark grenade... my other thought was swapping the calculator and the booster... I'll try both ideas and see...

I'll send you the red ring for the hot tap along with that other thing I owe you so you can call this sucker done! I just need that parcel to arrive first, but it should be Wednesday or Thursday of this week.

That display belongs in a museum!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What if you flipped the grenade and put the balance pipe and plaque on the other side. I like the grenade going the same direction as the saber and right now the dark grenade is next to dark booster.

It's a little better.... but I don't like how the BP is now sort of covering the booster now.... I also don't like how the chrome hand wheel against the chrome Graflex in the background.... but I think I prefer having the Graflex to the left.... I'll play around with it some more...

IMG_3351_zpskktdslmb.jpg

It's a little better.... but I don't like how the BP is now sort of covering the booster now.... I also don't like how the chrome hand wheel against the chrome Graflex in the background.... but I think I prefer having the Graflex to the left.... I'll play around with it some more...

http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a491/edraven99/Real Parts Obi/IMG_3351_zpskktdslmb.jpg

Looks great all around.
I've been meaning to ask: What did you use for the transistor washer on the Obi? Is that a vintage part or one of Roman's?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back