STAR WARS EP 7 Kylo Ren build

Perhaps I'm just making this up, and it's just a reflection or something, but in this poster picture.... It kind of looks like you can see an eye
cjLq9x6.jpg

Look towards the bottom of the helmet and it looks like you can see the white of his eye with a reflection off of the pupil.

Sorry to go off topic for a minute, but does it seem weird to anyone else that we've basically co-opted someones build thread for all this? (and one that didn't even seem to like the costume but just wanted to do it first)
Seems to me like the general discussion and reference should be its own thread.

I am pretty sure based off this the entire mask has a dark mesh interior. It looks to be pressed right up against the underside of the mask which to me implies it is a part of it as opposed to the texture of the mannequin's head.

View attachment 466062
Good call, I agree. The fabric weave is oriented differently under the cheeks, in comparison to the visor. A mannequin or separate hood would have the weave in the Same orientation. Looks like ita a couple different pieces of fabric, glued inside the mask

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back