Bandai release schedule

So its buy now and pay alot today and maybe get ripped off if the price goes down with another version, or get it cheap now and risk paying big later due to a lack of supply. Either way its a risk for everyone at this point.

My luck being the way it is,i will probably be paying too much for this kit 10 months late lol. Congratulations to the guys who are getting this kit when it first ships,I probably envy you,but wont know for a while :)

.....Returns to a dark room and carries on crying.....Basterds the lot of you ;)
They have us right where they want us... [spoken in Darth Vader's voice...]

Regards, Robert

When do the first batch of orders ship?
According to the info we've been given so far it looks like the end of August that shipments will begin. However, what's not clear is whether that's when it may be available retail or when it ships.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

According to the info we've been given so far it looks like the end of August that shipments will begin. However, what's not clear is whether that's when it may be available retail or when it ships.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

There is no retail availability. August 28th or so is when the first wave ships.

There is no retail availability. August 28th or so is when the first wave ships.
So what is the deal with the North American release? Will it be through bluefin?

There doesn't seem to be an online option for Canada, but they do say there will be a Canadian release

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

for those we are interested, p-bandai HK is now accepting orders for the MF

price - $2739 HKD (approx $351 USD) shipped to a local HK address

now, do I really want to add this to the garage full of models which I will never get around to build in this life time? :)

now, do I really want to add this to the garage full of models which I will never get around to build in this life time? :)

Could you really buy a kit this good and not build it? Sell the garage full gathering dust, buy Bandai and have lots of fun building them. This kits going to look SO good completed its a work of Art and Star Wars happiness to be enjoyed for the rest of your life! :thumbsup

Could you really buy a kit this good and not build it? Sell the garage full gathering dust, buy Bandai and have lots of fun building them. This kits going to look SO good completed its a work of Art and Star Wars happiness to be enjoyed for the rest of your life! :thumbsup

lol my garage is like a Bandai museum, been buying/building their models since the 80s :)

unfortunately, with scale models, rather then reselling, it is probably more cost effective to throw them in the bin if you no longer want/need them..............

lol my garage is like a Bandai museum, been buying/building their models since the 80s :)

unfortunately, with scale models, rather then reselling, it is probably more cost effective to throw them in the bin if you no longer want/need them..............

I gave several that I knew I would never build to Goodwill, before our last big move.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back