Bandai release schedule

Indeed. The two seconds I actually saw it I was, like, "Wait! WTF was that?? That was actually a cool ship!" But....boom. Cruel. Thanks, Disney.

I have the Lego QJ (gift from my kids), but it's not quite not the same.

To me it appears that the included stand rises up and down and you can rotate the B-Wing into any position on the XY axis, just no front back tilt but still could achieve say a 45 degree pose with cockpit rotation. Anywho, thanks so much Bandai and ignore these onesie twosie negative nellies, you guys are doing great! Thank you for the B-Wing.

::facepalm

image.jpeg

TazMan2000

Somewhere I saw a guy scratch build an excellent Quadjumper based on the info from the Cross Sections book. It was wonderful- even had a full interior...

Yeah, think I just saw it over on SSM. :)

John Everertt

he does some excellent scratch builds I had his site bookmarked

http://www.coldbasementmodels.com/?page_id=334

He has done a Republic Gunship and First order troop carrier in 1/35 as well

he also has done a 1/20 Crait Speeder

Probably because there wasn't a quadjumper in the OT and JJ couldn't just say, "What did it look like in the originals? Make it like that, but reverse the color scheme and add an antenna."

I always thought the Quadjumper looked like all the parts of Sebulba's podracer jammed up close together. A podjumper, if you will.

I'm not a big fan of the art direction on the ships in the new trilogy. :angry

Still hoping for a 1/72 Boba Fett Slave 1! And here’s a reach, I hope Bandai does some Studio scale subjects. An X Wing for example. Oh and a 1:12 Landspeeder!

Still hoping for a 1/72 Boba Fett Slave 1! And here’s a reach, I hope Bandai does some Studio scale subjects. An X Wing for example. Oh and a 1:12 Landspeeder!​

i wonder how expensive a studio scale x-wing would be? there wouldn't be a lot of plant on parts like the PG Falcon

That actually looks really nice, i think the raised details on the "smooth" parts were being over exaggerated with a wash in the previous pics... it definitely does not appear as prominent on the unpainted sprue
It does look better than it did in the first photos, but still too much for the scale. Very workable though, so I'll probably end up with one on my shelf eventually.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back