Bandai release schedule

Pulled this off the twitter feed:

5E14185D-808C-46F4-9E74-A68F4CEC857A.jpeg

Somebody worked the scale for the DS2 resulting in a little over 7cm across.
Pretty small, but with the level of detail and parts breakdown Bandai is famous for it could be quite nice, even at hat size

7cm? That's a joke! Was totally excited until I saw that. Totally worthless at that size, I don't care how much detail it has. [emoji852]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Ok, after a bit of research, this is not whatever Bandai is making. That's a fan-made Death Star out of a ping-pong ball. See here...

http://www.giantfreakinrobot.com/scifi/ping-pong-ball-death-star-repel-awesomeness-magnitude.html

That's still pretty cool... I'd definitely buy one if they did release something like that... Whatever it is, I'm in. I think Bandai has released quite a bit of impressive stuff since they've had a Star Wars license. I would personally love to see a 1/72 Slave 1, Perfect Grade. I'd be on that like hotcakes.

- - - Updated - - -

And? It's still no more than a crappy ping pong ball at the scale B*andai pulled out of its arse.

Hey man... just posting what I saw. Why the hate for Bandai? We'd be stuck with Revell's crap if it wasn't for them. Or, worse yet, nothing at all.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back