Bandai release schedule

Very hard to pin down a size for the Death Star. Even Star Wars dot com doesn't list a size for either, so it's impossible for us to know how big any kit will end up being.
Wookipedia has some sizes listed in numbers. As mentioned already DSII would come up to just about 7 cm, pretty small ball I guess.
But Starkiller base would be around 24 cm.

A while back Bandai posted this preview of upcoming kits- at least that is what people thought at the time. If anybody can read Japanese a good translation may give us a better idea of what to expect-
nEoSY4e.jpg

A while back Bandai posted this preview of upcoming kits- at least that is what people thought at the time. If anybody can read Japanese a good translation may give us a better idea of what to expect-
https://i.imgur.com/nEoSY4e.jpg

I think this was more of a kick-off for their mini Vehicle Model kit line. My take was, it showed many of the possible subjects they might produce.

Last edited:
Never thought I'd say this about a Bandai kit, but that looks kinda crap. At that scale it should be a smooth ball on parts where it's not under construction.
If that's the kit Bandai is releasing, I couldn't agree more. At that scale--hell, at any scale under 12" in diameter--the surface detail should be represented by waterslide decals, nothing more.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back