Bandai release schedule

Yeah, anything licensed for Japan should only be bought from a Japanese distributer.

That 1/144 falcon that I bought for $20 from hlj sits at $109 at my local hobby shop

The only problem that I have encountered on HLJ is that for some reason takes much longer to ship. Normally, I can get stuff in less than two weeks coming from overseas, but I waited a month for my order from them. But I will overlook the shipping times because of the great savings.

TazMan2000

I simply order from ebay here in uk,usually find more Japanese sellers on eBay.com who ship international so buy from ebay.com,good Chinese sellers also,tend to have them delivered import charge free.so got the walker for like £18 delivered which is amazing,bought 2 ties and the cost me less than £30 for both!bandai brings us axing kits at Rock bottom prices so wow wow wow!!!!!!!!!

defo gonna grab the 1/48 x wing,maybe 2!

A link to images of the R2 & R5 kit

http://www.gunjap.net/site/?p=237424

bandai_r2d21991.jpg

I'm gonna paint & weather mine

Big gap on R2's head ???

bandai_r2d2227.jpg

....."Why you little.....!!"
bandai_r2d2226.jpg

It's funny that with all the optional extras Bandai throw in,.....like all the tools & periscopes etc,....why is there no rocket pack to make R2 fly,.....its almost like the Prequels never existed!!!
:lol

J

Last edited:
kind of disappointed with the head on R2, the promo pics looked wayyyy wayyy better. Im sure with a little putty and a fresh coat of paint these models will pop.

.its almost like the Prequels never existed!!!
J

On a serious note, I'll be disappointed if this is actually the business decision they decided upon. There are several prequel designs I'd like to see Bandai offer: The Sith Infiltrator, 1/48 N-1 starfighter, a Republic gunship, a Radiant-class cruiser, ARC-170, Vulture droid. It would also be cool to see 1/6 scale clonetroopers to go alongside the stormtrooper and Vader figures. Not to spark yet another prequel debate, but I know there are others like me who would spend the money for Bandai-quality kits from the whole saga.

On a serious note, I'll be disappointed if this is actually the business decision they decided upon. There are several prequel designs I'd like to see Bandai offer: The Sith Infiltrator, 1/48 N-1 starfighter, a Republic gunship, a Radiant-class cruiser, ARC-170, Vulture droid. It would also be cool to see 1/6 scale clonetroopers to go alongside the stormtrooper and Vader figures. Not to spark yet another prequel debate, but I know there are others like me who would spend the money for Bandai-quality kits from the whole saga.
I completely agree; they should not ignore the prequels. I really want a high-quality kit of the gunship with plenty of clone troopers aboard, and I'd jump at good kit of the Sith Infiltrator as well. I'd also love good kits of most of the chrome Naboo starships, including (in order of preference) the royal cruiser (the B2-shaped ship from the beginning of AotC), the royal starship ( the SR-71-like ship from TPM), and the royal skiff (from the end of RotS). I guess that only leaves the Buck Rogers-style small "dart" shaped ship from AotC, but so be it (and I'd probably buy it as well if offered). The N1 would b nice, but the AMT kit is already 1/48 and pretty darn good, so I would prefer a 1/32 kit if they were going to offer that subject.

Qapla'

SSB

C3 looks real nice,I am waiting on mine but I think I will more likely repainted mind to reflect a used c3 rather than shines brand new,speeder bike looks nice,will be interesting to see how the snow speeder looks compared to the fm version,all the bandai sw kits I got I have been happy with.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back