Bandai release schedule

So far. I seriously doubt a US release will only be through one online store. They will sell lots of these kits in the US. I don't think USA Gundam is big enough to handle the volume for the whole country. Maybe a company like Amazon could, but not a small company.

Bandai could do a much better job communicating the details of this.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Keep in mind Bandai said these were a limited run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Peeps in Japan, can you tell me if it is sold out or still available for pre-order for people living in Japan? I can't find this out or the website isn't working for me or something.
Thanks,
Mike Todd

How did that work out for you, cost wise?

Sooo... the order is placed, but I've not been billed yet, however including delivery to Tenso it came to ¥43,740

As far as the Tenso charges go... since we have no weight or dimensions of the box yet I'm not sure, but this is the first I'm using them so hoping it won't be too much (it will still be cheaper than shipping from the US for me).

Sooo... the order is placed, but I've not been billed yet, however including delivery to Tenso it came to ¥43,740

As far as the Tenso charges go... since we have no weight or dimensions of the box yet I'm not sure, but this is the first I'm using them so hoping it won't be too much (it will still be cheaper than shipping from the US for me).
That isn't bad. That's just over $500 Canadian.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I didn't realise the Canadian and Australian dollar were basically 1:1 and we both get hit with expensive shipping costs from the US too :p
I didn't realize that either.

I also have a friend in Japan. Will they be selling this in brick and mortar shops at all?

I might ask for some help from you on your process. I just don't want to miss this.

Happy to help, send me a PM if you get stuck. I had problems initially working out what button on the site did what and it wouldn't accept my payment options haha, but in the end I got there so I'm very familiar with the process now :p

Happy to help, send me a PM if you get stuck. I had problems initially working out what button on the site did what and it wouldn't accept my payment options haha, but in the end I got there so I'm very familiar with the process now :p
Thank you sir!

Actually looks like I won't be getting it after all because neither p-bandai.jp nor Amazon.jp (Amazon Pay) can verify my credit cards... I'll just wait and see what options I have in August when it comes out to retailers.

Actually looks like I won't be getting it after all because neither p-bandai.jp nor Amazon.jp (Amazon Pay) can verify my credit cards... I'll just wait and see what options I have in August when it comes out to retailers.

Did you set up an international shipping address during the ordering process?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you set up an international shipping address during the ordering process?

p-bandai.jp only accepts a Japanese address so I had it set as the Tenso forwarding address

I contacted Amazon Pay and they couldn't work out why my CC wasn't being verified, I even spoke to my bank who said it should be fine. It was all too hard in the end :(

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back