Bandai release schedule

Most tragically, no destroyer! Damn you, Bandai, you can't just whip that thing out, parade it around, and then laugh and point at us - this is just like summer camp all over again!

Y-wing and larger scale XW do sound intriguing though.

Thanks robn1 for correcting the link.

No news past March. I wonder if it means they will wait for Ep VII to release and then capitalize on the new ships or continue with their exciting line. You have to admit, this is better than the "one release a year policy" that FineMolds had. But I too am hopefull that they will keep on releasing new kits continually, and of course not just the stuff that has already been released several times previously by different companies. Perhaps they will release more information on upcoming toy and model shows. Here's hoping.

TazMan2000

I'm guessing they're waiting until closer to ep VII to release the falcon, and when they do it will have both dishes to choose from, considering they gave optional parts for the X-wing. I'm actually holding off on getting any falcon model because I'm waiting to see what Bandai does, really hoping they give us a 1/72 scale.

heres the list ..just for lazy people like me lol

Release 2015 Schedule
1/48 X-wing starfighter 'Moving'addition ..will it have U-Haul decals?
1/48 snowspeeder
1/144 Slave I
1/72 Y-wing
1/12 C3PO
1/12 Sandtrooper

March 2015
1/12 R2D2 & R5D4

Feb 2015
1/48 AT-ST
1/72 Thailand Fighter ...Thai markings? lol

heres the list ..just for lazy people like me lol

Release 2015 Schedule
1/48 snowspeeder
1/144 Slave I
1/72 Y-wing
1/12 C3PO
1/12 Sandtrooper

March 2015
1/12 R2D2 & R5D4

Feb 2015
1/48 AT-ST

The XW is, I presume, the one they showed off this past year with the buttons on the base of the stand. Like the scale better than the 1:72, but can't say I care much about the electronics. YW and the ATST might be nice, depending - the ATST that MPC put out was pretty bad, and the YW from FM seems rather elusive. But, yeah, I am quite surprised they have not announced an ISD in some scale - the MPC is terrible to a legendary degree, and Hasbro half-heartedly produced a couple of toys based on the same mold. The closest thing to a decent looking, official ISD ever produced is the new Disney diecast toy. For such a critically important, iconic ship that's just sad.

Something like this would be nice, TCSloan:

Release 2015 Schedule
1/48 snowspeeder
1/48 Millennium Falcon
1/500 Star Destroyer

1/144 Slave I
1/72 Y-wing
1/12 C3PO
1/12 Sandtrooper

March 2015
1/12 R2D2 & R5D4

Feb 2015
1/48 AT-ST

Last edited by a moderator:
That was cruel of me, Jameth1971. It was borne out of desperation. Let me bring back TCSloan's original list.

Release 2015 Schedule
1/48 snowspeeder
1/144 Slave I
1/72 Y-wing
1/12 C3PO
1/12 Sandtrooper

March 2015
1/12 R2D2 & R5D4

Feb 2015
1/48 AT-ST

No worries, I just thought I came upon a wonderful announcement and was wondering what those numbers translated into inches.

As far as a 10 ft Star Destroyer I have the bridge for it. Korbanth estimated the full ship would be 9 to 12 feet as the bridge was bigger than the bridge on the eight footer. Too bad that project is no longer happening.

I know it can be done. Everyone said the Ark could not be done and Phillip is close to finishing it.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back