Bandai release schedule

Personally I think Bandai have struck a good balance with their kits. Easy to build yes, but with the accuracy we've been craving for.
Might even encourage people into the hobby.

I am teaching my son how to build models. He has only built a handful so far but already has come to appreciate a well made kit.
The Revell kit of the Arizona was not one. The parts did not fit together well, the instructions were so ambiguous in some parts it took hours of test fitting to get the superstructure parts to resemble the box art and online references. He felt frustrated and stupid having so much difficulty but I kept explaining to him how different quality can be be between kits, companies and year of production. I have been building since the mid sixties and I had difficulty trying to figure out this Revell kit, it was nothing he was doing wrong.
ciHPmlP.jpg

I’m not really interested in models of Threepio, or this line, but I think I might really have to get that one!

- - - Updated - - -

I saw this video on YouTube the other day. Do you think you could walk us through the wiring of it? I really want to wire up the modded ramp and cockpit of my 350 Falcon, But I’m pretty nervous, and I’m going to have to run it through a very thin pipe.

That's completely different. Even though someone is making a replica of a trademarked item, you're still a d*ck if you mold, cast, and resell a copy someone took the time to build. So you can think it's funny, but there's probably not a quicker way to get banned and your name blacklisted on here.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back