Bandai release schedule

I can't wait for that Falcon!

Probably because the JJPrise and the 1701 at the end of season 1 of discovery really didn't make sense or follow canon (in the case of Discovery). The Falcon looks like it is plausible that's how it looked before it jettisoned the front and lost the top panels on the main hull. Whether that's how things play out, who knows, but it's plausible.

Me personally, the first time I saw the 'new' Falcon I thought it looks like it was trying to be more Trek like. Throw a couple nacelles on it and it looks like it could be something out of the Trek universe.

- - - Updated - - -

Question... I saw a video on the Revell 1/53 scale AT-AT and in the video they guy said something about Bandai coming out with a massive 1/35 AT-AT. Has anyone heard anything about this or is it just Internet rumor?

Question... I saw a video on the Revell 1/53 scale AT-AT and in the video they guy said something about Bandai coming out with a massive 1/35 AT-AT. Has anyone heard anything about this or is it just Internet rumor?

Bandai displayed a large AT-AT with motorized walking movement at a show a few years back. Like the enormous Star Destroyer, it has yet to be made into a kit (I doubt it ever will - it hasn't been seen since).

Ah, here it is: http://news.toyark.com/2015/05/19/bandai-at-at-movement-demo-video-160050

...Question... I saw a video on the Revell 1/53 scale AT-AT and in the video they guy said something about Bandai coming out with a massive 1/35 AT-AT. Has anyone heard anything about this or is it just Internet rumor?

Dragon announced a large At-At a few years ago, they showed pics of a horribly inaccurate test shot and they've been silent since.

Love the Falcon :) Screw you Revell, Bandai has entered da house :)

I was wondering if they would consider doing the train too. Depending how long it is in the movie, Bandai could make a set of lets say two or three connected cars on the monorail. Add a few alternate parts to convert the front car into a midsection one and every builder could build a train as long as you want :) ;)

Guys.... I'm trying. I'm really, really, really trying to like the version of the Falcon from Solo.

But...

Solo-deadpool.jpg

I neither love it nor hate it. I think it's an interesting and unexpected variation on a ship we're known well for 40 years. As with most things Star Wars, how well it settles into acceptance depends largely on how much people like the film.

Yeah, but you can take the nose off. And that Deadpool got effectively erased from continuity :) (to the world's benefit)

To be fair, I created that image just as a joke.

But I still think the nose of the Falcon just looks....wrong. The rest - the smooth lines (i.e., before the panels all fell off or were removed), recessed dish, etc., is pretty cool.

Don't get me wrong. Bandai will still get my money because I'm a sucker for their kits. In fact, it's way more likely that they will get more money out of me for this kit than Disney will for the film. ;-)

Yeah, I'll definitely be displaying mine with the nose shuttle separate from the main body. And possibly with the ANH-era dish, because I think that flat-to-the-body dish looks even goofier than the nose. But I love everything else.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back