Bandai release schedule

My wishlist would go like this, prefered scale .72 or .144

PT:
Naboo Fighter
Delta Jedi Starfighter
Eta Jedi Starfighter
AT-TE
Republic Gunship
Droid Fighters ( .72 set with Standard and Tri Fighter )
V-Wing
ARC-170
Droid Tank

OT:
B-Wing
TIE Bomber
Tyderium

ST:
AT-M6 ( .144 toghether with a tiny ski-speeder and FO AT-ST )
TIE Silencer
Republic Bomber
A-Wing
Kylo Shuttle

R1:
Juggernaut
TIE Reaper
Krenic Shuttle

SOLO:
New Falcon

CW & REBELS
Repulic Assault Shuttle
Twilight
Ghost
TIE Defender

Wouldn't mind a few .48 kits too, especially a sortiment of Pod Racers ;)

Bandai would ROCK pod racers!

Republic Gunship LAAT/i and LAAT/c with crew and infantry Clonetroopers. Then AT-TE that is scaled to the LAAT/c. Awesome diorama builds itself. It's a no brainer. Plus a lot of people who don't like the Prequels still liked the gunship.

I'd go for a Resistance Bomber. Realistically they'd probably do a 1:144 version because it's so large. But as there's still radio silence on Bandai's end, it's unlikely to happen at this point.

SB

I'm with you, I loved the bomber. Wouldnt mind it in 1/144, though 1/72 would be killer

I'd think a 1:144 bomber would probably be a similar, maybe slightly larger size kit to the 1:144 Falcon. While they're very different shapes, they're listed in the databank as very similar in length - given the wide and flat Falcon vs. the tall and skinny bomber, their overall volume is probably pretty similar. So I definitely wouldn't hold out hope for 1:72, but a 1:144 would be a nice kit.

Hope Bandai releases some more new kits soon, up until a year ago they were releasing brand new kits monthly its kind of been radio silence since the PG Falcon (not including repops).

I think Bandai could knock these kits out of the park:
1. Probe Droid (ESB)
2. Tie Bomber
3. Cloud Car

It's not that surprising they haven't gone hog wild with the Last Jedi releases for a number of reasons

I also wonder if the "non announcments" are due to Disney trying to renegotiate a license term/price, or if they have invested so much time and resources into the PG Falcon that they are kind of just biding time until the next movie.

They still have the mecha Heavy Walker coming out and I think maybe a figure kit or two?

Hopefully the next release will be an OT subject we haven't seen yet

I'd love a 1/144 Shuttle or a 1/350 Blockade Runner or a 1/72 B-Wing

It's not that surprising they haven't gone hog wild with the Last Jedi releases for a number of reasons

I also wonder if the "non announcments" are due to Disney trying to renegotiate a license term/price, or if they have invested so much time and resources into the PG Falcon that they are kind of just biding time until the next movie.

They should surprise us and finally release a movie-accurate ISD that blows the Zvezda out of the water.

I'm sorry, but the bomber in TLJ was just plain stupid at least in the context used. What was 'pulling' the bombs towards the targer ship?
It was in space for pete's sake...wow. Sigh.
Took the 'WWII Bomber' analogy too far.
R/ Robert

Are magnets not attracted to metal?...
If so, why didn't the bombs stick to the inside of the bomber?
Great effects though!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back