Bandai release schedule

Hi guys, do you think Bandai is able to produce this new imperial range trooper? Asking because of that fur.

I guess they will make it but with a soft plastic substitute. I cannot imagine them putting some fluffy fur inside the package. However, it should not be too difficult to make one yourself using some left-over carpet..! ;) :)

Sherpatrooper
I like it, but I just keep thinking Pimptrooper.
ce8c46ca2ed225c342a923ef60c4ada7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

From the same article:

These figure model kits will be getting official U.S. distribution for the first time, which is why we’re seeing them again here. Read on to see all of the photos.

You don't know how it kills me to see the large TIE Striker but no 1/72 U-wing. :(

Oh my god.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG !!!!! where did this come from ? obviously not from TF. Just hope this is NOT an awesome custom build. The unusual round base does worry me

OMG !!!!! where did this come from ? obviously not from TF. Just hope this is NOT an awesome custom build. The unusual round base does worry me

I think the unusual base is due to the B-Wings unusual design.

Look at the way it attaches to the B-wing body, same attachment system as the other Bandai

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the unusual base is due to the B-Wings unusual design.

Look at the way it attaches to the B-wing body, same attachment system as the other Bandai

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actualy this too does worry me. I can see the reason for the high back post. For someone who wants to display in upright position, the arm could be connected higher. BUUUUT... in standing position the body-connector would by on the side, instead between the engines like the Slave I

Still hope this is a true one ;) :)

Happy to see the B-Wing, hopefully the Tie bomber will be released later in the year. I've also read that the 1/12 figure kits will be sold State side now.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hi, long time lurker first time poster here.

This my 1/350 Falcon from TLJ Resistance Vehicle Set, I replaced the port side mandible wall and the old radar dish from the Falcon Bandai 006 to match the ILM 5 footer one with 5 landing gear. Yep i know, it's far from correct (the underside pits shape, side walls, etc) but I'm quite happy with it :D
Screenshot_2018-02-18-16-15-08-599_com.miui_.gallery.png
Screenshot_2018-02-18-16-32-52-529_com.miui_.gallery.png
Screenshot_2018-02-18-16-30-44-735_com.miui_.gallery-1.png
Screenshot_2018-02-18-16-16-04-870_com.miui_.gallery.png

Stellar Envoy 1/350
Screenshot_2018-02-18-16-44-44-998_com.miui_.gallery.png
Screenshot_2018-02-18-16-43-45-209_com.miui_.gallery.png
Screenshot_2018-02-18-16-45-14-993_com.miui_.gallery.png

Last edited:
Fantastic news regarding the B - wing , but doe’s anyone know whether the A -wing next to it is an actual ( new ) 1/72 kit , as opposed to the existing ( large ) 1/72 that’s been available and turned into a reasonable 1/48 scale version ? Would like to know for diorama purposes .
It is the 1/72 A-wing released in 05-2016.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back