Bandai release schedule

While we're listing down pipe dreams can we at least have more stuff in the figure line?

I'd like to see Captain Rex, Jango Fett, and maybe a maskless Kylo Ren in 1/12.

Oh, and Grievous in 1/6 scale. He would make a fine addition to my collection.

Sandcrawler ... yes
rest ... mah ( as for my preferences ;) )

I would continue with
TIE Bomber
Cloud Car
Cloud City
Outrider
Ghost

Ah..I forgot the TIE Bomber! The Cloud Car would be awesome too. I’ve actually got an original Kenner in the attic. Tempted to mod but haven’t done one before.
Cloud City would be fantastic too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The stand is my only disappointment- it looks like you can only display the B-Wing at right angles. I want o show it in a dramatic turn with the S-Foils deployed and the cockpit down at a forty degree angle, so I guess I will be making my own stand...
Now that you mention it, the stand is kinda' fugly and obvious. Still, not a deal breaker. :D

I just find it odd that the one craft designed for bizarre dynamic flying has a stand which locks it into the most boring positions possible.

Oh well, the stand is not that much of an issue- I buy the kits for the subject, not their display.

I wonder when somebody will offer aftermarket landing gear for the B-Wing?

I just find it odd that the one craft designed for bizarre dynamic flying has a stand which locks it into the most boring positions possible.

Oh well, the stand is not that much of an issue- I buy the kits for the subject, not their display.

I wonder when somebody will offer aftermarket landing gear for the B-Wing?

I don't really like seeing a vehicle "parked" but I think this one might be the exception.It doesn't really lend itself to having a nice stand

Mounting a rod socket in the middle of the engine cluster would allow a 360 degree display, adding a pivot to the support rod would give you almost total freedom.

I am a bit strange, but I like seeing fighters/starships powered down and on their gear- sometimes with service equipment around them- it just makes them a bit more real to me. When I finally build my Moebius TOS Raider it is going to have it's gear and boarding hatch down as well- just neeed to grok out the configuration

Mounting a rod socket in the middle of the engine cluster would allow a 360 degree display, adding a pivot to the support rod would give you almost total freedom.

I am a bit strange, but I like seeing fighters/starships powered down and on their gear- sometimes with service equipment around them- it just makes them a bit more real to me. When I finally build my Moebius TOS Raider it is going to have it's gear and boarding hatch down as well- just neeed to grok out the configuration

I tend to build mine in flight, but I love seeing models as you describe above. They make excellent diorama type scenes and the equipment and crew just takes it to a whole new level.

i don't really like seeing a vehicle "parked" but i think this one might be the exception.it doesn't really lend itself to having a nice stand

Bam.

37808021334_6b695d24b9_b.jpgCCS_B-wing_2.jpgrock_splitter_9_by_shimmering_sword-d8akb3t.jpg

The dimensions of the cockpit in that third picture are HUGE. That's practically the size of the Falcon's cockpit. Do we have dimensions of the Bandai kit yet?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back