Bandai release schedule

When Bandai started their Star Wars line I sold my Fantastic Plastic 1:72 B-Wing- while it is a very nice resin kit I was banking on Bandai releasing a far more accurate kit in styrene (my preferred kit media). Now after all this time I feel vindicated.

I love odd, asymmetric designs and this is one of my favorite vehicles from Star Wars. I plan on getting several kits, one to be modified into the double cockpit version as described in one of the novels.

The Death Star II is a bit small but I love the interior detailing- that will be fun to put together on a weekend.

THIS IS AN INSULT TO ALL MODELERS AND AN INDICATION THAT BANDAI IS FAILING

Anyway...I wonder if it's possible to run some fibre optics from the LED unit to those wee headlights in the front? hmm.

THIS IS AN INSULT TO ALL MODELERS AND AN INDICATION THAT BANDAI IS FAILING

Anyway...I wonder if it's possible to run some fibre optics from the LED unit to those wee headlights in the front? hmm.

:D

Someone fully lit a scratch built cockpit for the 1:144th scale snowspeeder, complete with individual fiber optics all over the cockpit. Anything is possible!

Woo! Although, as cool as it is, I can't help but think that the stand mount could be positioned better. Like the center of the S-foils. Meh, if it bugs me, I can fix it...

New pictures of the Death Star up. Pretty pointless at this size, IMHO.

Lol it reminds me of a damaged billiard ball.

31131485_1763459237045305_928731173897633792_o.jpg

Woo! Although, as cool as it is, I can't help but think that the stand mount could be positioned better. Like the center of the S-foils. Meh, if it bugs me, I can fix it...
The stand is my only disappointment- it looks like you can only display the B-Wing at right angles. I want o show it in a dramatic turn with the S-Foils deployed and the cockpit down at a forty degree angle, so I guess I will be making my own stand...

The stand is my only disappointment- it looks like you can only display the B-Wing at right angles. I want o show it in a dramatic turn with the S-Foils deployed and the cockpit down at a forty degree angle, so I guess I will be making my own stand...
I still must have a spare DS tile somewhere from my custom Sabines Masterpiece TIE. I might try to use that one somehow to keep the theme of the previous fighters

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back