Bandai release schedule

Yep this is an available kit, but it's one of those web exclusives for customers in Japan so you don't see it widely available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Big Bad Toy Store has it in stock for $84.00, I'm guessing in a few weeks it will be a little cheaper on Ebay or Amazon .

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

StarForge , g'day mate . Just wondering , have you or any other Aussies heard of ' PREMIUMCOLLECTABLES.com.au ' ? . Asking cause they're offering pre-orders for the 1/72 Bandai MF as well for $529.95 ( AUD ) , with free shipping for orders over $100 ( only in Aus though ) . They're based in QLD .

Last edited by a moderator:
The TIE Silencer does NOT look too bad. :)
Now that I've seen more of it, I like it. It's sort of a streamlined combination of the TIE Interceptor and Grandpa Vader's TIE X-1. It still has visibility issues with the pilot's seat set so far back in the cockpit, but...well, it's Star Wars. *shrug*

@StarForge , g'day mate . Just wondering , have you or any other Aussies heard of ' PREMIUMCOLLECTABLES.com.au ' ? . Asking cause they're offering pre-orders for the 1/72 Bandai MF as well for $529.95 ( AUD ) , with free shipping for orders over $100 ( only in Aus though ) . They're based in QLD .

Thanks mate, I really appreciate the heads up! I hadn't heard of them before, but to be honest I always thought buying things like this locally would be more expensive or not available to us. Good to see someone on the mainland who is already offering pre-orders and for a good price too.

I knew I should have waited a little longer before jumping to pre-order haha, oh well! I know others who would benefit from this link so I'll let them know and bookmark it for myself in the future. With CultTVMan shipped to Australia it works out around AUD$556 (current exchange rate, not including currency conversion fees), but I won't be seeing the Falcon until December. Good things come to those who wait? :p

Friggin' PayPal...

I never used it. I always just input my CC on websites.
So I go to put my deposit down for cultman and I need to update my credit card info. I do that and then the parent is rejected. After a day, I get an email from them saying I need to confirm the credit card.

So I hit "confirm' and then it tells me they sent me a confirmation number (most things text you or email it to you) ON MY CREDIT CARD STATEMENT.

This doesn't update for 3 working days. There was even a note that said, "if you do not have online banking, this will be on your next months' statement.

Seriously? There's a three day waiting period to change your credit card info?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Friggin' PayPal...

I never used it. I always just input my CC on websites.
So I go to put my deposit down for cultman and I need to update my credit card info. I do that and then the parent is rejected. After a day, I get an email from them saying I need to confirm the credit card.

So I hit "confirm' and then it tells me they sent me a confirmation number (most things text you or email it to you) ON MY CREDIT CARD STATEMENT.

This doesn't update for 3 working days. There was even a note that said, "if you do not have online banking, this will be on your next months' statement.

Seriously? There's a three day waiting period to change your credit card info?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Strange. The only time I've had to confirm a code has been when adding a bank account. Did you not have the option to check out as a guest, negating the need to open a PayPal account?

edit: just checked and they have an option to checkout without using PayPal at all.

@StarForge , g'day mate . Just wondering , have you or any other Aussies heard of ' PREMIUMCOLLECTABLES.com.au ' ? . Asking cause they're offering pre-orders for the 1/72 Bandai MF as well for $529.95 ( AUD ) , with free shipping for orders over $100 ( only in Aus though ) . They're based in QLD .

Never ever use PC.

Google "premium collectibles issues" and make yourself a cup of coffee, sit back and enjoy the ride.

jinnai , thanks for the heads up re; PC . Did what you suggested ( googled ) , and it's not looking so promising . As posted #4164 , I was wondering if anyone had heard of them ( I certainly hadn't ) ? . StarForge , ( and anyone else ) apologies all round , didn't mean to give anyone the ' bums steer ' ! . :facepalm

@jinnai , thanks for the heads up re; PC . Did what you suggested ( googled ) , and it's not looking so promising . As posted #4164 , I was wondering if anyone had heard of them ( I certainly hadn't ) ? . @StarForge , ( and anyone else ) apologies all round , didn't mean to give anyone the ' bums steer ' ! . :facepalm

To be fair, anyone who isn't a transformers collector wouldn't have really heard of PC. So you haven't given anyone the bums steer buddy. :)

If you want to get a PG Falcon locally I would say be patient a bit and wait.. ;)

If you have spare cash and willing to get from Amazon, do note it does ship to us in Australia.

MF in 1/72 is fine but I would really like the ships to get back into 1/48 or larger. Like being able to see/paint decent figures to show the scale better. I got excited when Dragon Models talked about 1/35 but then ..................,:facepalm

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back