Bandai release schedule

Believe me, I consider myself very fortunate to be getting a Falcon considering the adult budget limitations on my life. In the big scheme of things, it's no real sacrifice at all to have to pass up other cool kits for a while. But that doesn't mean I won't be slobbering like a dog looking in the butcher window at a nice hunk of meat.

The Cape Top Part would appear to be plastic, as the four lightsaber handles can be seen above.
Is anyone making paint masks so we can get the detailed weathering on those lightsaber hilts right? :lol

Man, I want a Grievous, but the wife just caught me looking at the sprue shots and reminded me how much I just spent on the 1/72 Falcon...
Ach, don't mind me mate. I'm just bitter. Hoping to be able to join the club soon though!
Believe me, I consider myself very fortunate to be getting a Falcon considering the adult budget limitations on my life...
At least youse guys are getting one. I'd love to have one, but my vision problems won't allow it--I just can't see spending $400 on a model kit. :D

1/72 going like hot cakes!!

https://twitter.com/HobbySite/status/879651975440154625

From Google translate:

Shipment minute left for August! PERFECT GRADE 1/72 Millennium Falcon that is currently accepting premium Bandai. August shipment is a little left! Do not miss it! It is!

From Bing translator:

August just minutes remaining ships! Mari is a preorder, PERFECT GRADE 1 / 72 Millennium Falcon. August orders is just rest! Miss!

Shipment minute left for August! PERFECT GRADE 1/72 Millennium Falcon that is currently accepting premium Bandai. August shipment is a little left! Do not miss it! It is!

1/72 going like hot cakes!!

https://twitter.com/HobbySite/status/879651975440154625

From Google translate:

From Bing translator:

August just minutes remaining ships! Mari is a preorder, PERFECT GRADE 1 / 72 Millennium Falcon. August orders is just rest! Miss!

So, the shipments will go out on aug 28 and the ore-orders are apparently going on now, even though theres no vendors selling in the US.
Does this mean its possible that by the time Aug 28 arrives theyll already be sold out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, the shipments will go out on aug 28 and the ore-orders are apparently going on now, even though theres no vendors selling in the US.
Does this mean its possible that by the time Aug 28 arrives theyll already be sold out?

I'm so confused. How is there a North American release of there are no vendors here?

I want to buy it now and I don't even know where I can do that.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Test shot of mini A-wings and another look at General Grievous:

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/400949/

MG_7180-440x293.jpg

MG_7207-440x660.jpg

I'm so confused. How is there a North American release of there are no vendors here?

I want to buy it now and I don't even know where I can do that.

Im confused too.

Will they be releasing the Falcon in the US on Aug 28 or will they simply be Shipping the existing preorders to the US (and those other countries ) on the 28th?

I know that USA Gundam store was selling them and now theyre sold out.
Is that the extent of the US release?

Im confused too.

Will they be releasing the Falcon in the US on Aug 28 or will they simply be Shipping the existing preorders to the US (and those other countries ) on the 28th?

I know that USA Gundam store was selling them and now theyre sold out.
Is that the extent of the US release?

Yeah....this is bumming me out too

I doubt the USA Gundam presale was the US release. It sounds like they have an arrangement with a distributer in Japan.

I thought people who tried to order on the Bandai website with a US address were not able to place the order.

There must be something else coming. Maybe they will be in stores in August.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Tell me if this has been posted before, but is this for real? Seems pretty cheap.

http://m.ebay.ca/itm/Deposit-PERFEC...%3Aec7f290a15c0ab45769ad211fff96679%7Ciid%3A2

its just a deposit,

[Contents of set] Main body, LED unit, Etching parts, Water transfer decal, Dedicated pedestal
-----------------------------------------
1/72 scale assembled plastic model
Target age: 15 years old and over
Main product material: PS · AS · ABS · PE
· AAA batteries × 3 (sold separately) are required.
· For fixing the battery lid, a Phillips screwdriver (sold separately) is required.
· Scissors, pliers, instant adhesives etc. are required for etching parts to assemble the etching parts.
-----------------------------------------

This is deposit payment

Product price USD $500

Deposit USD $250 (pay now and reservation)
Remaining balance USD $250 + Shipping fee ( Shipping fee calculated by weight, Charges after release. )
Shipping method: Japan post large parcel / EMS

• Have tracking number, Registered air mail, Well packing(strong).

Last edited by a moderator:
I doubt the USA Gundam presale was the US release. It sounds like they have an arrangement with a distributer in Japan.

I thought people who tried to order on the Bandai website with a US address were not able to place the order.

There must be something else coming. Maybe they will be in stores in August.

I believe USA Gundam was the only site shipping to the US.

Really? That's crazy. I suspected that they were simply sending the Japanese release overseas.

I put my name in at the LHS so they will call me if they have access to one

After a lot of umming and ahhing, I finally placed my order for the 1/72 Falcon on p-bandai.jp using Amazon Pay (Amazon.co.jp) for payment and Tenso.com for shipping... now we wait :)

So far. I seriously doubt a US release will only be through one online store. They will sell lots of these kits in the US. I don't think USA Gundam is big enough to handle the volume for the whole country. Maybe a company like Amazon could, but not a small company.

Bandai could do a much better job communicating the details of this.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back