Bandai release schedule

So no star destroyer, no falcon, nothing really exciting

True, but considering they are putting out all this stuff in such a short time, it looks promising that they will release more...if sales are good. Which I assume are, considering all the interest I see on a few forums. But it would be nice to get some sort of confirmation that they are working on the MF and SD.

On another note...Gotta love the box art. It would be a shame to throw out the box that the model came in after it's built.

TazMan2000

Oh sure it can be done, no great engineering barriers - just don't expect it from Bandai, because they're not insane. :lol

It'd take one of us nutters to do something like that. I didn't realise Korbanth had ever talked about the full ship. Yikes!

Oh sure it can be done, no great engineering barriers - just don't expect it from Bandai, because they're not insane. :lol

It'd take one of us nutters to do something like that. I didn't realise Korbanth had ever talked about the full ship. Yikes!

Yeah, That's the only reason I bought the bridge set. Although I am happy I did because it's an awesome piece and I'm glad it has not sold.

He was planning on doing it in stages but it never happened. Something about the death of the other person working on it????

just got news from hobby link japan,

the tie fighter, r2/r4 and atst are now up for order!!!!!

As much as I want a 1/48 scoutwalker, I really wish there was a 1/72 version to go with everything else I have

There is a Samurai Stormtrooper being released in April, but that isn't on the schedule. I wonder what else might be in the pipe that they will surprise us with?

TazMan2000

No idea what's coming up, but I do know my living room wouldn't be big enough for a ten foot star destroyer and I might end up with a stiletto heel sticking out off my forehead....

Yeah, That's the only reason I bought the bridge set. Although I am happy I did because it's an awesome piece and I'm glad it has not sold.

He was planning on doing it in stages but it never happened. Something about the death of the other person working on it????

Any confirmation of this this? I picked up a 38" SSD from him awhile back but hadn't seen anything come down the pike in a while.

No idea what's coming up, but I do know my living room wouldn't be big enough for a ten foot star destroyer and I might end up with a stiletto heel sticking out off my forehead....

Not to mention, that you will have to sell the SD with your house, since it will be too big to get out of the door.

TazMan2000

Any confirmation of this this? I picked up a 38" SSD from him awhile back but hadn't seen anything come down the pike in a while.

He never updated the for sale thread of the 2' Bridge Section or the Work in Progress thread. After several years I PMd him and he said his partner on it died and the project would not be finished. A little notification would have been nice. He said it was discussed in the threads but it was not. I also searched the entire RPF and could not find anything but maybe I missed it.

You know what I'd like? Jabbas sail barge, a sandcrawler and...a republic gunship. Those things were badass

Yes on all these. The Revell Clone Wars gunship is an okay base for extensive modifications, but a more accurate AOTC and ROTS version with the bubble gunports would be amazing.

What size does a 1:48 ATST work out to anyways? Larger than the old MPC kit? I'm sorely tempted, but can't believe how cheap these kits are compared to brick-and-mortar prices for some of the Revel ships.

What size does a 1:48 ATST work out to anyways? Larger than the old MPC kit? I'm sorely tempted, but can't believe how cheap these kits are compared to brick-and-mortar prices for some of the Revel ships.

Well, if you go by the Wookiepedia height of the AT-ST, they say it's 8.6 metres. So 1/48 would make this about 17.9 cm tall, or about 7 inches tall. I'm not sure how big the old MPC kits are but there are people who say they are about 1/48 or 1/54 scale.

TazMan2000

That At-St is simply gorgeous. My favorite so far. The Japanese are just insane with detail and at a great price.I don't need to but I may have to get them all. :)

Ben

- - - Updated - - -

I just don't get how those things are selling for the equivalent of like, twenty bucks. That seems impossible to me

This.....

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back