Bandai release schedule

If this design is legit it will contradict the Falcon's appearance in Ep III - unless it had open mandibles first which then got closed and re-opened again. ;)

I just realised I want a 1/12 or 1/6 Probe Droid from Bandai. I can't believe they haven't done one yet. Since the FM news which came out along time ago I have been wanting more news of great kits coming...........but still waiting........

Last edited:
I just realised I want a 1/12 or 1/6 Probe Droid from Bandai. I can't believe they haven't done one yet. Since the FM news which came out along time ago I have been wanting more news of great kits coming...........but still waiting........

Yeah, I would love a 1/6 or 1/12 Probe Droid. Kinda seems like something I could see them doing someday, for sure.

There goes more of my childhood destroyed by Disney.
I always thought that the Falcon was already old when Lando had it.
He even described in Empire as "the fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy"

Maybe Han modifies it to make it faster and makes it more junky looking to conceal it's capabilities. We don't know if Lando used it for smuggling or not.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Although that picture may be fake, I think we can forget all we know about the MF's back story.

If one thing the last two films prove is a blatant disregard for ANY cannon or EU history:(

So we all calm down, an just....breathe! Here are news about fake news (or fake news about news?):

http://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/...l&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

It's not official in that Disney/Lucasfilm didn't create the artwork, but the photos of the actors and the Falcon itself are almost certainly legit promo materials.

Disney pulled this same crap when the Frozen character posters were leaked and people hated the designs. 'That's not official artwork' Disney said. Turns out they were legit, just made by a third party licencee instead of Disney themselves. No doubt the same thing here. It's probably from a Russian licencee making artwork for their packaging using images provided by Disney.

Han's jacket and Chewie's sash also match leaked set photos. It's legit.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/07/09/star-wars-han-solo-movie-new-set-photos-woody-harrelson/

Last edited by a moderator:

Why? It's still old. I see 57 Chevys that are stock and driving down the street, but still look new. That doesn't mean they aren't old. Some are restomods where the body is original, but everything else (engine, chassis, suspension, etc.) are brand new. That's pretty much the Falcon. It's an old ship, but everything is modified so much the original isn't there.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back