Bandai release schedule

And that video is both the first and last time anyone will ever see female hands with sexy painted nails opening a pack of spaceship model box art trading cards! :lol

didn't see it at first watching. Thanks for reminding Hunk a Junk! ;)

I had one of the biggest nerdgasms ever. You should have seen those LEDs shooting out of my microprocessor. Thank you Amazon.
Mike Todd

Edit: In that analogy, I don't like the "micro" part. I should have said "main frame" which sounds much better.

Since it's a slow news day, here is a look at Bandai's Star Wars trading cards (or whatever):

https://twitter.com/HobbySite/status/926082767216979968

What are the stats? Number of parts? Percent the quality beats FM, Revell, MPC, etc?

"I got the 72nd scale X-wing rookie year! No flash! No flat figures! Sharp details on the base! NFL players were still kneeling over the accuracy of the Fine Molds kit! This one is going straight into cellophane wrapper."

Incidentally, I just recieved a call from my LHS here in toronto. They now have the PG falcon in stock for $550.

I feel badly about getting it online. I never thought this thing would be on the shelves

Yes, but on Amazon it was $510 before tax and shipping

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

no argument there either, I would much rather pick up a kit locally. It satisfies my need for instant gratification and you need not deal with all the shipping etc.

I just cannot see spending this kind of money on a single model kit, it's pretty much twice my car payment!

Others obviously have no problem with that and I KNOW they will get their enjoyment from this kit! and I will be following their builds and living vicariously through them:D

It's kinda sad when this...
53d001afffb5746648628cf9681e89ea--pet-costumes-star-wars-costumes.jpg
Is more creative and cool than this...
bm1002.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back