Bandai release schedule

OMG thats SOO BEAUTIFUL, i got goosebumps looking at those pictures and videos!! :love

Im happy with the landing gear and the stand looks good too, id be wanting to Display it flying most of the time with other Bandai 1/72 ships!

Im ok with the price and the "Japan Only?" (maybe thats because of figures with hands?), as long as i can get one for a reasonable price, i wont be paying 2x retail thats for sure! I remember the ridiculous Bandai Shadow Trooper prices on Ebay... and thats the reason i dont own one. Limited Editions usually mean resellers charging silly prices, Ive got all the cash to buy all the HUGE kits i want, but im not getting ripped off for them.

This model kit needs to go on general sale worldwide, or if not then a later version of it. It would be a shame to go to all this effort to make a BIG Falcon, ask Bandai customers what they would like in a survey, then not give them the chance to buy it, that makes no sense to me. Lets hope we can all get one!

Big thankyou to Bandai for making this kit though, its an absolute beauty!

I'm really hoping this kit will be available in the United States SOMEHOW, even if I have to ship it here from Japan. I just don't know exactly how that would work right now.

This really makes me wonder how far the 1/1700 ISD is from being released :eek: 1/2 BB-8 and now the 1/72 Falcon. When's the next show the seem to release stuff around? September sometime?

They know the kit is high on everyone's wish list -- they admit it in the video --
Is there a video in English or do you speak Japanese? I can't find one in English.

Edit: Never mind! I just realized that there were English subtitles too small to see on my phone.

They might be completely honest but under the misconception that they will get a stock of these like the other Bandai kits. Bandai might sell them only. I don't know.
They consistently advertise p-bandai stuff, so I don't think this would be any different

And sold how many?

Thats a fair point. I dont know how many kits Revell sold,I merely assumed that the price might sway bandai,Im very likely to be wrong and its most definatly conjecture. Any way you look at it,bandai know they can charge a ridiculas amount for possibly the most anticipated kit in their range too date. I WANT ONE IWANT ONE I WANT ONE :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back