Bandai release schedule

I will selfish say I do NOT want Bandai to make a 1/72 Falcon because I spent hundreds of dollars and weeks of my time modifying the FM kit into something beefy and beautiful and it will KILL me to see all of youse getting an even better Falcon for a fraction of the price and effort. So there.

And now that I've said it, this is exactly what Bandai will do.

The best value a model has i because you built it and modified it to make it unique, like artisans do, that's the reason i like model kits, everyone can go to a store and buy an expensive toy or replica if he has the money, everyone can buy a model kit and build it straight out of the box... cmon, even some new kits don't need paint or glue, but your falcon is "your falcon" that and the fun you had building it is priceless.

Yeah, you never know with Bandai!

I have the 1/500 space battleship Yamato and it's huge by comparison!

Then "they" said it couldn't be done due to such a nich market BUT Bandai released the Dormalze Flagship in 1/1000 whichh is actually even bigger than the Yamato.

........and let's not forget Bandai's Coup de grace; the remote operated and fully illuminated 1/350 Yamato with moving guns AND sound

So I am going to enjoy their offerings and hope that (and actually feel it is a MUST for them to do) they release the large SD!

The sales would be huge! it spans several movies and is instantly recognizable to almost anyone on the planet!..........here's to hope!

Bandai has made some pretty large kits in the past for other subjects- they can do it they want to.

Yeah, you never know with Bandai!

I have the 1/500 space battleship Yamato and it's huge by comparison!

Then "they" said it couldn't be done due to such a nich market BUT Bandai released the Dormalze Flagship in 1/1000 whichh is actually even bigger than the Yamato.

........and let's not forget Bandai's Coup de grace; the remote operated and fully illuminated 1/350 Yamato with moving guns AND sound

So I am going to enjoy their offerings and hope that (and actually feel it is a MUST for them to do) they release the large SD!

The sales would be huge! it spans several movies and is instantly recognizable to almost anyone on the planet!..........here's to hope!

That is one big spoot of a coup de Gracie!

So much for the 'too big for the Japanese market' argument.

Because it would be close to perfect, i could look at it from every angle and it would ignite my nervous system into an orgy of Star Wars pleasure. I wont be buying any FM or Revell, i only want One Big 1/72 Falcon lit with LED's and i would love it to be Bandai's!

I dont really look at the 1/72 Falcon replacing any new models, imo Bandai will keep making them as long as they are selling them, i really would like Bandai to keep making new Star Wars Model Kits for the next 10 years! We will certainly have a steady supply of new films too! Off the top of my head we allready have new kits like 1/2 BB-8, lots of FO kits, T-70, New A-wing, General Grievous, PT Droid, STAP, im sure Bandai have lots of cool new surprises left for us.

Now this is an idea. Why are Bandai's ships so small? Because space is scarce in Japan and the casual Japanese fan is living in a very small flat which does not provide enough space to display big models. Now let's see things from a different perspective: What about making a 1:1 Falcon model and turn it into a Japanese flat? Bandai, you can!!! :D ;)

OMG that would be the BEST penthouse in the WORLD, a full scale Falcon on a landing pad :love

"I will eat and digest you all with my system of mighty organs!"

Grievous has real guts:

http://bandaihobby.hatenablog.com/entry/2017/05/10/120000

2644705417f5a4057bab28be62a48bba_meme-meme-yummy_500-596.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back