Bandai release schedule

Okay that convinced me to get one! Very cool!
Sorry for the blurry pic, but this is the pose I was trying to replicate above, so it is a bit unnatural, but a prop photo pic.
ZLAKC3R.jpg

2n7SCmd.jpg

I was off a bit, but not a lot. Camera angle would have made it a little closer.
Lynn

If only they'd implemented the telescoping foot mechanism! Ah well. Nothing can be 100 percent perfection!

ok I have to ask!

I am about to purchase my second AT-ST and with the stupid action figure ban, I was wondering,.......does Chewbacca still come with the north american approved kits?

I lost mine from the first one and would really like him for my A-wing hanger scene!

ok I have to ask!

I am about to purchase my second AT-ST and with the stupid action figure ban, I was wondering,.......does Chewbacca still come with the north american approved kits?

I lost mine from the first one and would really like him for my A-wing hanger scene!

You will still get the original released.

ok I have to ask!

I ordered one off Ebay from Japan last month and Chewie is included.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

It's really amazing how well articulated bandai did this AT-AT model, i come from the old school / MPC era and when i did my at-at many years ago, had to do heavy work on it to achieve something barely similar to this.

I'm starting to think in build it again :p

Ahhhh the MPC at-at! in all it's raised panel line glory!

Bandai's is significantly smaller BUT the detail is there and there is almost nothing to "fix"

I am definitly going to get at least one more!
and I'm cheap! so for me to buy a duplicate model for 61 bucks CAD is a real testament to Bandai! :lol

It's really amazing how well articulated bandai did this AT-AT model, i come from the old school / MPC era and when i did my at-at many years ago, had to do heavy work on it to achieve something barely similar to this.

I'm starting to think in build it again :p

thanks

For what it was worth, I asked them to round out the 1/72 original trilogy line-up with the Falcon, AT-AT, Cloud Car, AT-ST, and B-Wing

And asked for a Blockade Runner and Sand Crawler

I also mentioned I would like to see accessory packs. Maybe things like a 5 or 10 pack of Death Star tiles, or 1/72 or 1/48 figure/hangar detail packs etc...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back