Bandai release schedule

The FFG Corvette is a great size for a kit- large enough for capital ship detail but small enough to fit any shelf. I have one at home waiting for Bandai to replace it.

I plan on getting the Raider Class Corvette from the the Armada game to do detail work, from fiber optics and repaint in the future. I really really dig that ship.

Following a link off Bandai Twitter https://twitter.com/hobbysite about Shizuoka Hobby Show, i Google tranlated the following quotes:

"Shizuoka Hobby Show" will be held in May 2017!
Bandai Hobby Division will also exhibit many line-up products!
And we will also exhibit new products that have not been announced yet! looking forward to!

This year's Hobby Division, in addition to Gundam Model, the figure-rise series which we recommend also in this blog, the plastic model of STARWARS etc. I will introduce new products with a variety of rich lineups! It is!

And we will also exhibit new products that have not been announced yet! looking forward to!

-alright-alright-alright.png

Following a link off Bandai Twitter https://twitter.com/hobbysite about Shizuoka Hobby Show, i Google tranlated the following quotes:

"Shizuoka Hobby Show" will be held in May 2017!

This year's Hobby Division, in addition to Gundam Model, the figure-rise series which we recommend also in this blog, the plastic model of STARWARS etc. I will introduce new products with a variety of rich lineups! It is!

11th to 14th May,.....can't wait to see what they have planned

J

What I'd like:

- Tantive IV
- 1/12 Probe Droid
- 1/12 Chopper and 1/144 Ghost
- Giant R2
- Fibre optic Death Star

Some things that are more likely (and still good):

- More 1/6 - Vader, R2, 3PO
- Naboo Fighter
- Republic Gunship
- Imperial Shuttle
- Rogue One Star Destroyer

I would obviously like the 72nd scale OT Falcon,...that they showed off a while ago,....what about that Star Destroyer also?

If they continue to follow MPC, a Shuttle, B-Wing, Naboo Starfighter & the droid tank thing could be on the cards

I would really love a Blockade Runner, especially after Rogue One

I better get saving the pennies

J

Blockade Runner
Star Destroyer
Super Star Destroyer
Jedi Transporter
All 3 Nubian yachts
Juggernaut
Cloud City
DS II
Invisible Hand
Jabba Castle
Jabba's Barge
And what else I can't think of atm

A lot more 1/48 fighter kits!

1/2 R2 and C3PO

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back