How do you prevent lenses fogging up?

Daftpunk

Jr Member
Any idea's? I don't wanna have to keep removing my lenses every time to wipe them off then place them back and having to rinse and repeat

Spit on them. And rinse with water. That's the cheapest way.

Otherwise you gotta buy anti fog solution the ones that divers like myself use. You will eventually fog up but it'll take a much much longer time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spit on them. And rinse with water. That's the cheapest way.

Otherwise you gotta buy anti fog solution the ones that divers like myself use. You will eventually fog up but it'll take a much much longer time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like we always say, "Why use mask defog when spit is free?"

isn't creating a little hidden vent between the lens and the rims a good way to go? I have my Stormtrooper lenses mounted so that at the bottom there's a few mm gap between the lens and where the helmet should meet just as some added ventilation and that has seemed to work well for preventing fogging inside the helmet for an extended amount of time without having to wipe.

Im using shampoo for my lenses.. Everything works fine plus it smells good!! Pour some shampoo on them swipe it without water
I tried the gaps method.. But with fabric it doesnt work.. Sorry guys for my bad english

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back