I'm not the Obi Wan you're looking for....

anakin

Any one else notice in the Don Bies video tour of the LF Archives https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFqnqWJ1shs
that it's Steve Austin a.k.a the Six Million Dollar Man in the Landspeeder model?

Love it!!!

Since SMDM ran from' 74-78 I am guessing it's an original figure used for the model ( hoping no one would notice?) and not a replacement figure for a now lost Kenobi figure that was in that land speeder?

thoughts?

Screen_Shot_2014_12_12_at_7_06_53_PM.png

Yeah I had noticed it along time ago, he was faster, stronger, a bionic obi wan. Hey wasn't that the sound the 6 million dollar man made when he jumped " oooobbbbiiiiiwwaaannn"?

Yah! The model shop just found a toy that was about the right size and dressed it up. No sense spending money on sculpting a figure if they didn't have to.

I used a Rowdy Roddy Piper wrestler figure as the driver of a miniature van in a DHL delivery commercial years ago for the same reason. We thought it was hilarious!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back