Darkhawk bucket & gauntlet

DarkLordFett

Hi everyone! I've been lurking here for a while, tons of great stuff. Anyhow, one project I'll be working on as time permits is my favorite title back in the early '90s. Darkhawk. He just really appealed to me and is still one of my favorites. I'm planning on building the bucket and gauntlet/cable claw. Have some work done, but I haven't really touched modeling in a long time, so it's slow and probably not the most efficient. I'll release whatever files I have as I get them done, hopefully someone finds them useful. Anyhow, here's what I have so far. Sub'd and unSub'd. I know it's not great, but that's part of why I'm here. I'd love any and all input and help.

Thanks all!

Darkhawk.jpgDarkhawk_no_patch.jpg

Arise, necropost, arise!

Honestly, one of my favorite books on the early 90s, too. Funny, because I looked at this thread just yesterday to see if anyone had done the helmet and gauntlet. I started on a Raptor amulet last night just to get started.

Hopefully DH will get some more interest due to his recent comeback.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back