Reverse Flash Ring Screen cap THE FLASH midseason finale

ajb3art

ok who is building this first? clearly its reverse flash's ring because the bolt is backwards. who's making this..and is that a clasp i see on the side, does something pop out of this ring a la silver age flash>? very cool little addition to this show.
20141209_215415.jpg

I want this ring bad. I ran to Shapeway this morning hoping that someone would have put one up there. I like Barry and The Flash but I love the villain here especially as it has worked out in last night's episode.

Not the most professional job Ive done. But did a quick one just to see how it would look. Doesnt have some of the finer detail.

Will 3D print this soon, spray it up gold and see what we come up with.

ReverseFlashRing.PNG

ReverseFlashRing02.PNG

Not perfectly clear, but just added the raised part of the lightning bolt.

RFRingPrint.PNG

Ready to print!

Last edited:
TheRocketeer also has an interest thread for this ring (and the opposite a.k.a. Flash version) up in the Project Runs forum. Looks like he is doing it out of a couple different materials as well (brass, gold plated, and a gold-painted resin for those on a budget).

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back