New Toho Godzilla film

Godzilla looks like some kind of .... monster!

If they're going for a scary non-anthropomorphic creature then it's a definite success. It's no less disturbing every time I look at it.

About the only thing that's.....a bit much is the tail,it's like a damn mile long,but otherwise I'm pleased with this and I'm waiting to see it.

Attachments

• lgyk9gqx6raocw8tkms1.png
    lgyk9gqx6raocw8tkms1.png
    573.2 KB · Views: 87
They need it,the last few films were okay but going that goofy 60's and 70's direction again.

Godzilla certainly don't look friendly.

Not sufe if Im digging the design now. I like the skin texture, it really translates atomic, but the tail is stupid long, the arms are skeletal, and his damn lags are super freaking fat. How can they call the american Godzilla fat, then do the same thing? He is pear shaped.

I haven't been following this until now but whoah! As a kid I really loved the campy Godzilla movies and he'll always have a special place in my heart. But as an adult I really dig the first movie, a heavy serious and creepy statement about nuclear war, the folly of man, all that good stuff. This new one looks great! I love the new design (tail may be excessive), it's so creepy, and the eyes do bring back the feeling of the original. The poor creature, in pain from radiation exposure, mutated and horrible, wrecking everything in sight. This is going to be cool. :)

Yea okay,if you're a Godzilla/Gojira fan then this is gonna be interesting as hell,going back to the old days with this I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back