Jessica Jones (Netflix Series)

Re: A.K.A. Jessica Jones (Netflix Series)

A.K.A. Jessica Jones Casts Rachael Taylor as Trish Walker/Hellcat - IGN

B8i8ezWCQAET4vS.jpg

It's like the first promo for Daredevil, brief tease with a motion poster without actual footage. The full trailer in the next few weeks should get more people's attention.

I had no idea this was coming out so soon, I thought it wasn't being released until 2016 for some reason. I can't wait to watch this, although I don't really know anything about Jessica Jones the character, other than what I read on Wikipedia. Does anyone know if she's going to have her powers in this (Flight/Strength)?

Oh and I love how these are being released on Netflix! It's awesome being able to watch it whenever I want and for however long I want :popcorn

I had no idea this was coming out so soon, I thought it wasn't being released until 2016 for some reason. I can't wait to watch this, although I don't really know anything about Jessica Jones the character, other than what I read on Wikipedia. Does anyone know if she's going to have her powers in this (Flight/Strength)?

From what I understand, the show takes place during her post superhero days where she works as a private investigator after a heroic adventure went horribly wrong, leaving her with severe PTSD which she heavily self-medicates for. As to her powers, she supposedly still has them.

Oh and I love how these are being released on Netflix! It's awesome being able to watch it whenever I want and for however long I want :popcorn

Plus, Netflix allows for far more adult-oriented programming than network television or even cable. This is good because the subject matter in both Daredevil and A.K.A. Jessica Jones would have been heavily watered down on network TV.

From what I understand, the show takes place during her post superhero days where she works as a private investigator after a heroic adventure went horribly wrong, leaving her with severe PTSD which she heavily self-medicates for. As to her powers, she supposedly still has them.

Sounds interesting enough, I vaguely recall reading something similar to this awhile back. I do hope she still has her powers, even if she doesn't use them in the beginning for whatever reason (probably the PTSD/self-medication).

Plus, Netflix allows for far more adult-oriented programming than network television or even cable. This is good because the subject matter in both Daredevil and A.K.A. Jessica Jones would have been heavily watered down on network TV.

I never really thought about this before, but you're right that is a huge plus! I can't imagine what Daredevil would've been like if it had been on network TV :lol

Now here's something I asked before and I'll ask again:Jessica,Luke,Powerman et cetera are showing up with Daredevil I can't but help and wonder how/if this is gonna attract Shield's attention because when one of them uses their powers you kinda know that's gonna get someone's notice (hell Punisher showing up and shooting the crud out of the place might do it)

Be interesting if even only they show up for five minutes but at any rate I have to wonder because all these shows and movies are tied together,and Shield has that thing about finding superpowered people (maybe only Inhumans but still...)

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back