Jessica Jones (Netflix Series)

Now here's something I asked before and I'll ask again:Jessica,Luke,Powerman et cetera are showing up with Daredevil I can't but help and wonder how/if this is gonna attract Shield's attention because when one of them uses their powers you kinda know that's gonna get someone's notice (hell Punisher showing up and shooting the crud out of the place might do it)

Be interesting if even only they show up for five minutes but at any rate I have to wonder because all these shows and movies are tied together,and Shield has that thing about finding superpowered people (maybe only Inhumans but still...)

Oh I think they're gearing up for a whole lot of goodness where they bring everyone together for some massive box office-destroying crossover event where they all face Thanos with a completed Infinity Gauntlet.

Oh I think they're gearing up for a whole lot of goodness where they bring everyone together for some massive box office-destroying crossover event where they all face Thanos with a completed Infinity Gauntlet.

You'll have to excuse me if I don't know everything about this but I heard that Shield cut corners because of TV/network/budget so I see no reason if that's true to drag a Shield agent over for a one shot or lead in et cetera.

But with the Netflix stuff I wonder if they're going to do something crazy,real crazy since budget and other things may not matter...like having someone like Dr.Strange show up,he IS in NYC afterall.

Just tossing stuff at the wall basically.

You'll have to excuse me if I don't know everything about this but I heard that Shield cut corners because of TV/network/budget so I see no reason if that's true to drag a Shield agent over for a one shot or lead in et cetera.

What do you mean by "cut corners"? I haven't seen any of that.

In fact, I've already spotted how AoS and Daredevil could tie together. Matt Murdock and Skye were housed at the same orphanage (St. Agnes).

As soon as I saw the clock in that I was hoping she would do exactly what she did, just so that it would prove she is going to have her powers :)

Now I'm actually getting pretty excited for this :popcorn

Although I'm still not sure how I feel about Krysten Ritter as Jessica Jones, there's just something about her that I don't like. I really wish they had gone with one of the other actresses that were in the running, according to the Wikipedia page both Alexandra Daddario and Teresa Palmer were tested for the role, and I would've loved it if either of them had been cast (I think Daddario would've been perfect, but that's probably just because I think she's amazingly beautiful :lol). Of course I don't know much about Jessica Jones the character, so as long as Krysten Ritter is a decent actress I'm sure I will be able to overlook whatever it is I don't like about her.

If you mean that literally, then no, the paper on the floor was just the classifieds. If anything did contain a teaser it'd be the surveillance photos on the floor, (a small shadowy figure in a doorway?) but I'll leave that to someone who knows this stuff better.

Jessica Jones: Marvel Works are rarely or never masterpieces. My nature to be "non-conformist" makes me pretend to dislike them whilst still obsessing over them ( part of the reason why I could and should have been a lot nicer in the opening sentence). I'm yet to see a reasonable portion of the Jessica Jones series but I really appreciate it. It's not breaking any of my sorted lists but Marvel sure as hell knows how to get excellent acting talent and make solid entertainment. It really depends on the angle you look at it but compared to other somewhat original content or successive seasons to popular shows this show is better than most (an easy statement to make considering the amount of content out there). It's not easy to make something good and this is certainly good or beyond. I've watched shows debuting this year that I deem better than this but If I want something half serious / half tied into my interests then these Netflix Marvel shows are my way to go. This doesn't say anything about the show itself because I don't want it to. I plan on seeing it through to the end (I only keep watching if the first episode I see is riveting enough) and not based on quality but my own state of mind at different times, I'm preferring it to Daredevil.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back