Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Pre-release) (Spoilers)

In an interview with British comedian Phil Jupitus from http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-30379678:

I met an effects bloke in Essex, he drinks in my local coffee shop. He said [the makers of the new film] bought every gas-bottled air gun in England when they arrived because they wanted the Stormtroopers' guns to have a kick when they fired them. You don't have to fake it; it looks real.

(repost from originaltrilogy.com)

Several people expressed the same thing that I felt: that using spoiler tags and walking on eggshells about this topic was really lame.

Extremely.

Not to mention the fact the other thread contains at LEAST 40 pages about the PT and clone trooper arguments....

I'm tired of reading the same **** and having to sift through spoiler tags that don't have any new info contained within...

THIS thread is for spoiler talk.

Anything about ep7.

If we could cut out the lame jokes it could be good...

Exactly.

Ben

Several people expressed the same thing that I felt: that using spoiler tags and walking on eggshells about this topic was really lame.
I think it sucks, too. It's not that hard to use a spoiler tag, but because some folks couldn't or refused to do this... we now have two separate threads; and that makes it that much more difficult to follow whats going on.

I really don't know why it's that hard to use the spoiler tag.

Did you know stormtroopers were supposed to be clones?
Fixed that for you. No need for potshots...

movealong.gif

Besides which, didn't the original rumor say he would be a character from the PT? Lobot wasn't in any of them.

That's what I understand. It is supposedly somebody from the PT. I've been trying to think of who it could possibly be, but I just can't figure it out from that time frame.

True, but time will tell if there is any validity to spoilerman's leaks. I always thought of Lobot as Lando's Chewie. If MVS does turn out to be a prequel character, I sure hope it is not the death sticks guy, Valorum, or Rick Ollie.

Extremely.

Not to mention the fact the other thread contains at LEAST 40 pages about the PT and clone trooper arguments....

I'm tired of reading the same **** and having to sift through spoiler tags that don't have any new info contained within...

THIS thread is for spoiler talk.

Anything about ep7.

If we could cut out the lame jokes it could be good...

Sorry Bud it wasn't an attack on this thread and I didn't mean it that way. It was more that the other thread was ruined by people complaining about what is spoilers and what's not even though the bulk of the thread was spoiler related and most accepted and had fun with it. I hope we can get this thread better than the other. :)

Ben

That's what I understand. It is supposedly somebody from the PT. I've been trying to think of who it could possibly be, but I just can't figure it out from that time frame.

If he's from the PT, I'm guessing Kickster! Anakin's best friend on Tatooine. He would be young enough to possibly still be alive with cyborg help, AND the connection to Vader and collecting things from the Empire. Maybe wondering what turned his friend to the Dark Side...

- Jeff

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back