Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Pre-release) (Spoilers)

It's for the best. :)

So in ANH there was a cantina. In ROTJ there was Jabba's palace. In AOTC there was a bar. In TFA there is Maz's Castle pub. All had their own source music. So what?

True, I'm just adding it to many other details that seem very reminiscent of ANH. Now that MAY not be a bad thing. I ADORE Predators, even though large chunks of it just rehash Predator, for instance. As long as JJ gives it all a fresh spin, no harm done. But I'm definitely leery and trying to temper my expectations.

Anyone else get the feeling that we might not even get to see Snoke in Ep7?

I'm Really hoping and praying for something other than a 20ft Snake-man Serpentor for this character...

About the only thing I'm having trouble with is if you go back to the first films,then the prequels you keep hearing this chant from the Jedi that first Anakin then Luke will "bring balance to the force" and now.....

Well things look royally FUBAR'd and the force is still screwed up,maybe even getting ready to go ape crackers so where's the balance now Yoda? or Kenobi??? just how great are you friggin' Jedi??

It seems the farther they go the more the Jedi seem less and less like the good guys and more like a bunch of inept bureaucrats who are trying to manage something they know exactly zip about.

I hope they don't mention the whole balance to the force thing, it never really made much sense. What, exactly, was out of balance about it, what is the equilibrium? In the prequels, there was an untold amount of Jedi, but only two Sith (that we know of). Really hope TFA resets the clock on this stuff, though I expect it will raise new question, which I look forward to.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
About the only thing I'm having trouble with is if you go back to the first films,then the prequels you keep hearing this chant from the Jedi that first Anakin then Luke will "bring balance to the force" and now.....

Well things look royally FUBAR'd and the force is still screwed up,maybe even getting ready to go ape crackers so where's the balance now Yoda? or Kenobi??? just how great are you friggin' Jedi??

It seems the farther they go the more the Jedi seem less and less like the good guys and more like a bunch of inept bureaucrats who are trying to manage something they know exactly zip about.

Can we PLEASE stop pretending that the prequels were STAR WARS?
Thanks a bunch.

I think if you watch one interview with JJ Abrams regarding the new Star Wars film, this is the ONE to watch at this point. This is an interview that will reassure you how how much he gives a damn about this series and this film, A MUST watch interview, it's about a half an hour but please watch if you can! Here http://www.aol.com/build/519288850/

giphy.gif

Cool pic.

Really dying to know what Snoke looks like....

I can't believe they haven't shown a single frame of him...

PLEASE don't be a 25ft snake-man!

Idk whether or not that would be considered a spoiler. On the one hand it is something we haven't seen before, but on the other hand we have seen the scene in the trailers. This is just an alternate viewpoint of that scene.

Idk whether or not that would be considered a spoiler. On the one hand it is something we haven't seen before, but on the other hand we have seen the scene in the trailers. This is just an alternate viewpoint of that scene.

It's safe in this thread [emoji6]

Reel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back