Wanted: 3D Designer to model pepakura file of an original Ironman Helmet Design

scruggs1134

I have tried my hand at 3d modelling for the sake of creating an original ironman design but i just dont have the talent or the time. Is there anyone who would be interested in doing this? you will get full rights to the design after its completed and can add it to any portfolio or the likes should you want to. you may even sell the file or keep it exclusive. so long as i get the final product ot make this design for myself. is there anyone interested?

You may have a little more luck if you gave some more details about what you need. For example this design, do you already have a concept of it or do you mean you want someone to design a unique ironman helmet and model it aswel?

Also 3d modeling is very time consuming so would this be a paid job for the designer/modeler? You'll probably have a hard time finding someone who would do what i think you're asking for, for free.

if you don't have a picture of it can you describe what you want the helmet to look like?

just my 2 cents.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back