Star wars episode 7 new stormtrooper

COSM1C R0AR

hey guys , Im wondering if anybody has started on the new stormtrooper helmet which looks like this Trooper_helmet_EP7_02.jpgstormtrooper001.jpg cause I would be interested in building it.

Yeah, but *sitting* in the cinemas in this armor - with no codpiece references - how are you going to do that? :D

FTFY. It's blurry but the best I could capture from the YouTube trailer. Might be able to get better captures from another trailer.

CodPiece.png

2014-11-29_1111.png

Butt shot just for good measure. :p

Yeah, you're all right but we can already start building the first components that are clearly visible in the trailer. And to do this, we need to analyse the frames of the trailer, but this is not a problem. I already did this for my newest project (described in the conversation "New rc Star Wars Episode VII droid"), so I can also do it again for this.

I've a really good program and the frames that come out are very clear. If you need them, you can just contact me with a message here on RPF and, within 2-3 days, a good .zip file with all the required frames can be in your expert hands. ;)

Trooper_helmet_EP7_Updated.jpg

Hey guys! My name is Juan Fernandez, the artist who did the interpretations of the new trooper helmets. Here is my revised version, based on what I've seen on the trailer. I know its missing a few details here and there ( as it was supposed to be a rough representation) but I think it might help with the overall shape of the helmet and the look they are going for. Hope it helps.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back