The Age of Adaline (Young Harrison Ford)

Edwardowan

Sr Member
so quite a while back with rumors of a young Han Solo spinoff or a recasting of Indiana Jones Anthony Ingruber and his Harrison Ford impressions came up.... looks like it paid off for him as he was cast as a young Harrison Ford's character in the film The Age of Adeline that comes out in 2015... could this mean the possibility of him playing Han or Indy in the future has become a reality?

1416426910663.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Young Harrison Ford The Age of Adeline

Damn, he got the looks, the voice is little different but Damn.. Perfect.... Young Indiana jones and Han Solo here he comes..

Wow, he's got the look, and the right Ford facial expressions.

He could work. Give us young Han Solo!!!!!

I don't know if I'd care to see a look-a-like doing a Ford impersonation for an Indiana reboot. Doesn't bother me with a young Han Solo as much, but Indie? I'd rather them find a new actor with charisma and not one just imitating it.

That is Freaky,good luck to him,we'd all would love to be the young Han Solo.Damn at my age i'd love to be the 43 year old solo,you know still kinda cool but not old yet,get what the kids are saying,just don't understand why

Good for him. I remember seeing this impression a few years back. He looks so much like him and hopefully he can do the impression without it coming across like an impression when he acts.

If he was doing something spot-on he wouldn't have said "alder-anne". Even Ford said ALDER-AWN for Alderaan. Just saying...

He looks pretty close and not a bad choice if he were to be a younger Han.

Somebody that close to Ford would be an asset in a brief young-Han or young-Indy role. But it would become a liability if they tried to make him lead a whole movie.

The closest lookalikes usually have to be slightly exaggerations of the originals to pull it off (either in how they act or just how they look), which is not the right way to lead a movie in the long run. After the first 15 minutes of a movie you will be over how the new actor looks and his mojo starts being more important.

Somebody that close to Ford would be an asset in a brief young-Han or young-Indy role. But it would become a liability if they tried to make him lead a whole movie.

The closest lookalikes usually have to be slightly exaggerations of the originals to pull it off (either in how they act or just how they look), which is not the right way to lead a movie in the long run. After the first 15 minutes of a movie you will be over how the new actor looks and his mojo starts being more important.

sure but if he can indeed act then it would be advantageous to have someone that actually looks like a younger version of the iconic character. I don't want to see a young Han Solo played by someone that doesn't actually look like Han Solo.

I'm still rooting for him but doubt it will happen... surely there are other actors out there than can pull off young Han Solo and still look the part if Disney makes a film about Han.

This is trippy though...

AnthonyIngruberForYoungHan.jpg

Re: Young Harrison Ford The Age of Adaline

Bit too young for my tastes to start off Indy again. Still a bit boyish looking compared to even Ford when he was young. But whatever as long as they move on.

There can be only one.

Adeline is obviously immortal.
Movie should end with Kurgan taking her head

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forget young Han, continue Indy with this guy!

(Though I'm sure he'd hate a career where he just plays Harrison Ford instead of acting:lol)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back