another Spinner . 6th scale. printed

Yep, Scott (who's member on Propsummit.com) is the master in terms of 1/6 scale characters from BR. Check his other work on his website:cool

as its took cold to go in my work shop and I've been snowed under with work. I decided last week to let the printer run for a bit . So I've reprinted out the front wheel domes and all the parts to mechanise the wheels . I thought it was a shame not to have all the mount point in the molds when I get around to doing them this summer. This would mean 3 servos added to the list of electronics :). I've also designed a vac former just to do the screens.

2mm wouldn't look to out of place at all . This is really interesting when I get a set of lights out I'll send them to you if you like just to mess around with. It might be a wile before I start casting things out though.View attachment 491013

I look forward to you posting more on this build, I started my Fujimi 1/24 Spinner, if you fast-forward to 1:26 in the video you'll see how I did my light bar. I hope it warms up for you soon, I can't wait for an update....
Police lights23.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I look forward to you posting more on this build, I started my Fujimi 1/24 Spinner, if you fast-forward to 1:26 in the video you'll see how I did my light bar. I hope it warms up for you soon, I can't wait for an update....
Holly crap! please excuse my language but thats amazing. this give me a massive boost in confidence that my project is achievable. fantastic work.

need some advice,help or ideas as I've meched the front wheels and the rear wheels to go from driving to flying the only thing that is missing is the rear wings? I can't find any reference as to how they open. The shut lines indicate where the wing is but what happens where it cuts throughout the window???spinner rear wing.jpg

ok just found this .( go to the source they say)spinner_film.jpg`this must be the shooting miniature as it has the extra lights above the door (mine won't have those)

Holly crap! please excuse my language but thats amazing. this give me a massive boost in confidence that my project is achievable. fantastic work.
Wow.... I'm very humbled and very grateful for the kind remarks...... Can't believe you would need any boost of confidence, but glad I could be of any help.... Are you going to be offering this as a kit?

I'm still not sure but I am now moulding everything because I want to at lease get 2 made. My old boss was one of the Visual effects supervisors on the film and I'd like to give him one. This may lead to a very short run but that all depends on weather I'm sick of it by then :)

I'm still not sure but I am now moulding everything because I want to at lease get 2 made. My old boss was one of the Visual effects supervisors on the film and I'd like to give him one. This may lead to a very short run but that all depends on weather I'm sick of it by then :)

I understand that....

Last edited:
printed new front wheel domes and started working out the rear wing flap mech but it looks like that will mean reprinting a hole chunk of the back end again, good job I haven't filler primed that bit yet.
Little question has anyone ever used vaper cigarettes to make smoke.
I was thinking of going even further and blast smoke or C02 out of the jets? If I'm going to all the tribble of lights ,servos and batteries .
I've always used BB gun can's to fill a chamber machined out of aluminium and small solenoid valves to fire short bursts ( but this can freeze up) so was wondering if you could make something out of a vaper tip.
I quit smoking 16 years ago so have never used one.

Hey flimzy,
Amazing stuff your building!
Nice Computer equipment you have!!

Have a look at my post #23 in my thread http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=251528
I've posted there an idea for smoke machine of Ecigarettes.
Hope its helps.
MB

printed new front wheel domes and started working out the rear wing flap mech but it looks like that will mean reprinting a hole chunk of the back end again, good job I haven't filler primed that bit yet.
Little question has anyone ever used vaper cigarettes to make smoke.
I was thinking of going even further and blast smoke or C02 out of the jets? If I'm going to all the tribble of lights ,servos and batteries .
I've always used BB gun can's to fill a chamber machined out of aluminium and small solenoid valves to fire short bursts ( but this can freeze up) so was wondering if you could make something out of a vaper tip.
I quit smoking 16 years ago so have never used one.

I've posted there an idea for smoke machine of Ecigarettes. Hope its helps. MB[/QUOTE said:
Fantastic great video looks like it will defiantly work. I've ordered some pumps and tube. Might need to think about who to fill the unit.
I've also ordered some silicone and fast cast to start prototyping the mech's in real life. roll on the worm weather

Glad you liked, and glad to help.

If you did read my post, I've tested Ecigarettes with baby oil and its works beautifully. The smoke created is heavy and takes a little while to dissipate, looks like a thick mist. the effect is very cool.

Maybe if you drill a little role on the body of the Ecigarettes and with a tube direct the oil to the "electrical resistance"?
Or you can replace the whole Ecigarette? because remember that it uses batteries (almost the entire Ecigarettes body).. so you need to think how to replace them too.
If you decide to disassemble the Ecigarettes and build something from scratch like my smoke machine version 1... would be easier to quick out this two issues.

I will be looking at this closely if you'll be kind to post progress on this!! :thumbsup

MB.

Fantastic great video looks like it will defiantly work. I've ordered some pumps and tube. Might need to think about who to fill the unit.
I've also ordered some silicone and fast cast to start prototyping the mech's in real life. roll on the worm weather

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back